Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BTW Re-Imagined postponed

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

Cher & Chaseicon covering Scheiße is in production so it's delayed things.

That was meant to be a joke but would slaayy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Will she ever manage not to cancel or postpone anything music related ? :triggered:

S0436

Maybe it’s just a delay with item production or something.  They surely aren’t expecting this release to be competition for a new album by other artists, doubt they are avoiding anyone.

FREEPALESTINE
5 hours ago, BloodyMary08 said:

Kylie Minogue is an LGBTQ+ artist? 

LOL GIRL

FREEPALESTINE
22 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Maybe it’s just a delay with item production or something.  They surely aren’t expecting this release to be competition for a new album by other artists, doubt they are avoiding anyone.

do you really expect this to chart? i dont think so honestly

EGOT2027
5 hours ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Dolly Parton

so i was thinking kacey but then remembered they’re all LGBTQ. so i guess probably elton? (for you and i)

edit: just saw the “and advocate” part. i hope it’s kacey tbh

bionic
4 minutes ago, omagaga said:

do you really expect this to chart? i dont think so honestly

Its a gift to fan in any case so I don't expect so and I don't think anyone is expecting it to be a chart hit

buy bionic

LittleMonster20
6 hours ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Something is coming out by June 25 that it necessitated a postponement... manifesting BTWB but it's also pride weekend so YAAAAAAAAAAAS

Imagine if she actually did another Born This Way Ball show at pride OMG! That would be so amazing, I remember that there was supposed to be another BTWB show for some event in like 2014 but it didn’t happen.

VoidTwo
42 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Imagine if she actually did another Born This Way Ball show at pride OMG! That would be so amazing, I remember that there was supposed to be another BTWB show for some event in like 2014 but it didn’t happen.

Wasn't it about the show in Roseland Ballroom, where she performed BTW + Black Jesus because North America didn't get to have a full btwball?

thehanyo
6 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

idk why but i get a feeling that madonna is really shady. and doesnt actually like gaga. 

I forget the details, but she was interviewed at her Oscar party when Gaga won and she implied that there was something coming from them at some point. Wish I could find it.

thehanyo

I think it was delayed a week because that’s Pride weekend in NYC, aka the best chance for BTW to rise on the charts.

LittleMonster20
41 minutes ago, VoidTwo said:

Wasn't it about the show in Roseland Ballroom, where she performed BTW + Black Jesus because North America didn't get to have a full btwball?

No I think that was different. It was rumored to come back to London and at some event.

VoidTwo
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

No I think that was different. It was rumored to come back to London and at some event.

Then definitely a rumor and very unlike, since ARTPOP was already out

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, VoidTwo said:

Then definitely a rumor and very unlike, since ARTPOP was already out

Here things are discussed about it, I don’t fully remember what it was.

FentyGa
7 hours ago, Joshie S said:

Yes. Like Gaga, Kylie is known for being an ally to the community.

(kylie aside) lady gaga is bisexual

Archived