question

Why you don't like Ed Sheeran?

Teletubby

Do you like Ed Sheeran?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Ed Sheeran?

Featured Posts

whoresup

Heā€™s arrogant, overrated and he started off being all ā€˜Iā€™m a real singer songwriterā€™ and now he is a complete chart chasing sell out.Ā 
Ā 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

I actually likeĀ his discography. He serves acoustic bops which I really really love.Ā 

WORLDofGAGA

I donā€™t dislike him and I can see he has some good catchy songs but thereā€™s nothing there that excites me about him. I feel he doesnā€™t really switch it up much, always feels the same, I get some people like that but itā€™s not for me, thereā€™s a reason why I love Gaga.Ā 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Summerboi14

He is the male version of Taylor Swift and doesn't get dragged for his lyrics, while Taylor does.

sillynate

Iā€™d like to start by saying heĀ could be a genuinely good person, but I myself just donā€™tĀ know.Ā 

What I donā€™t like is that in 2018, he was only nominated for the pop vocal categories (pop vocalĀ album and pop vocal song) so he boycotted them because he wasnā€™t nominated for the top 3 (Record, song and album of the year)Ā 

he ended up winning both awardsĀ he was nominated for. Gaga and Kesha were also contenders in those categoriesĀ (Joanne and Rainbow & Praying and MR) itā€™s not really his fault he won but still, what he got wasnā€™t good enough for him. Music not the bling.

:yennefer:Ā Ā 

SevenWonder

Couldn't care less about his whiteness. I like tons of white musicians. Nothing could mean less to me than an artists' race when choosing if I like them or not. Also couldn't care less aboutĀ his blah personality. IĀ like tons of musicians I'd never, ever want to be friends with IRL. Couldn't care less that he's super popular. I like tons of super popular musicians. Some (like Ed)Ā that don't really deserve to be as big as they are.

But I don't like boring music. That's his big sin to me. Boring. Music.Ā 

Archived