💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Loki - Now on Disney+

River

Featured Posts

I really don't know if I want to watch it every week or binge watch when it's over, what should I do sistren?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, Red said:

I really don't know if I want to watch it every week or binge watch when it's over, what should I do sistren?

Week by week imho, this show have the most MCU vibe, so missing it for 6 weeks, (since I heard there'll be only 6 episodes), may not do lol

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, RAMROD said:

Week by week imho, this show have the most MCU vibe, so missing it for 6 weeks, (since I heard there'll be only 6 episodes), may not do lol

But I hate weekly shows :bradley:The thing is that everyone is praising it to the heavens and I'm really curious so idk

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Red said:

But I hate weekly shows :bradley:The thing is that everyone is praising it to the heavens and I'm really curious so idk

Hmm :oprah:

Prehaps sneak peak it for the first 3 minutes and see how hooked are you? :giggle:

Just now, RAMROD said:

Hmm :oprah:

Prehaps sneak peak it for the first 3 minutes and see how hooked are you? :giggle:

That's the thing with me and weekly shows, I get hooked and I obsess over them :fatcat: OMG when WandaVision was on, I lived, breathed and ate WandaVision, I lived my days for the Friday :saladga: 

CyanDante

Since time is relative in the TVA, like there is no past, present or future. I have a feeling that the multiverse battle hasn't happened yet, and it happens in the future. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Reality
21 minutes ago, Red said:

I would watch it every week. If this show consistently has reveals like they had in the first episode, by the time the whole season’s out, you’ll have the whole thing spoiled for you :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

CyanDante
Spoiler

Also the Loki at TVA is so warm and fuzzy, maybe this Loki learns everything about the TVA from inside and then becomes the evil Loki that the TVA is hunting for. That's why Mobius was so interested in knowing where his motivations and interests lie. :oprah:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Red said:

That's the thing with me and weekly shows, I get hooked and I obsess over them :fatcat: OMG when WandaVision was on, I lived, breathed and ate WandaVision, I lived my days for the Friday :saladga: 

skskksks, hmm, my suggestion is to jump in.  :billie:
Looks like there will be a lot more discussions on this series next. I fear you can get spoiled that way if you wait :bradley:

Reality
2 hours ago, ThisBitch said:

Wanda felt very tv because of the sitcom format, but the story around it not so much. Maybe I'm still disappointed with the not so tv feeling ending. Agatha (all along) was very predictable from the beginning and she just turned out to be a villain that wanted power. Like do better, you had 9 episodes.

Loki actually took it's time to explain things and is ready to take us on a journey. (I hope :laughga:)

You saying that this feels like the equivalent of a movie when TFATWS exists is weird to me. Like we watched different shows or something? That could've been a movie in my opinion. Nice and good to know that people have different views!

The sitcom thing was intentionally meant to feel TV. I don’t disagree with you, however, the SWORD stuff also felt veeeery TV. Like, it felt more like an Agents of Shield or Marvel Netflix thing as opposed to the quality that we’re used to with the MCU. Agatha was predictable, I don’t disagree, and she was really great up until the last episode. I agree that in the last episode she became more of a stereotypical villain, which could’ve been handled better.

FATWS does feel cinematic, I said that in my initial response; however, there are some parts of it that feel more grounded and “TV.” The finale felt more “TV,” for instance. Everything about the score, the production design of the TVA, the cinematography, etc. of Loki just feels “more than” than the other shows so far. Also, if you compare all of their trailers, Loki definitely looks like the one with the most “movie quality.”

🃏🖤👹

ThisBitch
2 hours ago, Reality said:

The sitcom thing was intentionally meant to feel TV. I don’t disagree with you, however, the SWORD stuff also felt veeeery TV. Like, it felt more like an Agents of Shield or Marvel Netflix thing as opposed to the quality that we’re used to with the MCU. Agatha was predictable, I don’t disagree, and she was really great up until the last episode. I agree that in the last episode she became more of a stereotypical villain, which could’ve been handled better.

FATWS does feel cinematic, I said that in my initial response; however, there are some parts of it that feel more grounded and “TV.” The finale felt more “TV,” for instance. Everything about the score, the production design of the TVA, the cinematography, etc. of Loki just feels “more than” than the other shows so far. Also, if you compare all of their trailers, Loki definitely looks like the one with the most “movie quality.”

Yes I'm with you on the Loki looks like movie quality. Seems like we're kind of on the same page after all. 

Can't wait for the new Loki episodes and the 4 new Marvel movies coming out this year. The best thing about being an MCU fan is that there is so much (most of the time quality) content!

ThisBitch
2 hours ago, Red said:

That's the great thing with weekly shows in my opinion :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

That's the great thing with weekly shows in my opinion :ladyhaha:

Not when you have a dayjob and anxiety :bear: 

RAMROD

Another great episode!! :golfclap:

I only have 1 issues with this episode, only bcos I am canon bias. 

Spoiler

Archived