Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran 1st solo single in 4 years is coming out in a few weeks

Teletubby

Featured Posts

pussycat

We will not be silentced anymore… He needs to be eliminated and DEALT with and WE NEED AN UPRISING and need to STOP him. Lets stone him! Guillotine! Tickle death! He needs to be BANISHED and his whole Edd village wannabe farmvile circus has to go with him! 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damon

didnt he released a song nobody cared about a few months ago? lmao if it charted it would be his first single in years

... and now i just sit in silence.

Married the Night
15 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Don't remember Gaga ever saying that. 

If the cure would have smashed it would have been a single. Artists put out these teat songs and if they don’t do well that’s all they are. So it is funny that Ed is ignoring it and acting like it didn’t happen. 

HuffsAhoy

As long as he doesn't steal a Grammy from one of my favs again, good for him. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

LaLuna
47 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

You guys are so toxic lmao:ladyhaha:

Not as toxic as Ed's music though :ohwell:

GucciGa
3 hours ago, Married the Night said:

If the cure would have smashed it would have been a single. Artists put out these teat songs and if they don’t do well that’s all they are. So it is funny that Ed is ignoring it and acting like it didn’t happen. 

He's not ignoring it though... It wasn't an official single. His best friend recorded him performing it while they were staying at Ed's  house in italy. He didn't do any promo besides posting it to his IG literally saying "this isn't a single, i just wanted to put something out as a treat" 

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. He's starting to gear up for his official album/single  release and that's why he's posting regularly on IG, doing interviews, going on tiktok and popping up on Courtney Cox's IG. I'm sure he will pergirm Afterglow again at some point. But he's not lying when he said he hasn't had an official single out in 4 years. 

😇

Archived