Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

so it's true, Ed Edd and Eddy are in one guy

Ed retired

now it's Edd's turn, 10 years of new songs from his other persona.

Ā 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Loyalty
5 minutes ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

it was just a song, not a singleĀ :selena:Ā Ā https://www.instagram.com/p/CJDqyfehj-T/

Not the first single from the album, but it was still a single. His team were aggressively pushing the song on the radio, but it still flopped. The ā€˜realĀ singleā€™ is coming out in a few weeks to my despair, heā€™s about to end everyoneĀ :saladga:

Luffy

The replies in this thread are very similar to my threads about Justin releasingā€¦

Anyways, another pandemic? Un-release it, havenā€™t we suffered enough etc

FentyGa

cute

edit: just realised how that sounds. i am NOT talking about his face, iā€™m talking about his single

FentyGa
4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The replies in this thread are very similar to my threads about Justin releasingā€¦

well, they have a point with justin. each single feels like march 2020 all over again.

gypsy101
22 minutes ago, Phlop said:

For someone that was retired he legit released an album of duets and a song a couple months ago

yeah i was gonna say, his song Afterglow came out came out in December. so it has not been 4 years

Aphasic

Y'all hating and in a few weeks everyone will be stanning because he released a major BOP.Ā :staymad:

Jose P

We can get through this you guys, letā€™s stay strong through these dangerous and precarious timesĀ :ohno:

androiduser
44 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Not you guys losing itĀ :lmao:

gaga fans can't forgive anyone being successful

GucciGa

Yesssss I hope it goes number 1 and plays everywhere abd ruins all your days šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

šŸ˜‡

GucciGa
47 minutes ago, Phlop said:

For someone that was retired he legit released an album of duets and a song a couple months ago

He literally never said he was retiring though... He said he was taking a break after touring non stop for 2 years. Y'all made it into something else.Ā 

šŸ˜‡

PartySick
30 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I'll remember this post next time I wp someone for slamming Justin in your threads :stalkga:

Archived