šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West spotted with Irina Shayk on Bday Rendezvous in France

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Brooke Hoegan
On 6/10/2021 at 4:55 AM, LilyLark said:

Eh, there's a credible rape accusation against Ronaldo that got hushed up. I also think Bradley has way too many famous women in his past to be strictly dicky (I don't think that many A/B listers are willing to be beards/PR gfs). That said, there has defn. been some more substantial gossip about those two...more than just random gossip blogs (re: their sexuality) so it wouldn't surprise me if both were bisexual. Kanye, on the other hand, I think is gay instead of bisexual. So yeah, defn. think she's like a quasi/semi professional beard.

Sorry to continue with this just now, I was busy previous days.

I just wanted to clarify that r*pe accusation is also a technique closeted celebrities are using, as a smokescreen. I know it sounds absurd, but who is more "capable" of r*ping a woman if not an extremely straight, macho-type of a man that surely cannot be a homo?

And, how convenient it is, that many (all?) of these cases end up being settled out of court with money being paid as a compensation or even completely dismissed?

Of course we don't know for sure but I cannot believe that none of those three men is not living in a closet after Irina Shayk is the one who connects their lives. Bearding is a real business and like all businesses, it has its strategies.

Ā 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived