💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West celebrates his 44th birthday by unveiling a blue puffer coat

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Gap unveiled the first item in its highly anticipated collaboration with Kanye West on Tuesday.

The San Francisco–based clothing retailer shared a striking baby blue puffer jacket to coincide with the rap superstar's 44th birthday. The $200 coat is made from recycled nylon. The 'round' blue puffer coat doesn't have a zipper to keep it close.

But many fans eager to snap up the pricey jacket were left disappointed after it sold out within only a few hours.

43988251-9665937-image-a-1_1623187011145ezgif-3-8cd332fcb0da.gifE3Wyl3aXMAQuG0j?format=jpg&name=medium

Kanye was wearing this coat few days ago in Los Angeles 80-degree weather
43873135-0-image-a-73_1622926043346.jpg43873157-0-image-m-72_1622926005305.jpg

source source

Cockroach of GGD

RAMROD

So this is what we'll see this coming Autumn/Winter bybthe fucc bois, huh??!! I dreaded it already :poot:

Also, huge Isabella Blow and Gaga energy coming out of a car with a high fashion mask :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pretty Please

I know people may not like it but you never know whats ahead of its time fashion wise and whats just ugly until the dust settles. Like 30 years from now this could be a commonplace feature but right now it just looks like those blue garbage bags. Interesting how the future starts to show its spots

Shipper

Did he collaborate with Hefty?

Hefty_Recycling_Blue-Bag.png?itok=ZqyF9G

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

TimisaMonster

A blue trash bag coat...

I...:enigma:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

weed

do u ever feel.. like a plastic bag.. drifting through the wind.. wanting to start again?

ezgif-3-8cd332fcb0da.gif

alsemanche

Imagine paying 200$ for this trash 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived