'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Salma Hayek for InStyle

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

E3W7jVpWEAYR1PP?format=jpg&name=4096x409InStyle-July-Salma-Hayek-Lead-1-2000.jpgInStyle-July-Salma-Hayek-2-2000.jpgInStyle-July-Salma-Hayek-Lead-2-2000.jpgInStyle-July-Salma-Hayek-1-2000.jpgInStyle-July-Salma-Hayek-3-2000.jpg

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/salma-hayek-pinault/july-2021-cover

In April, Ridley Scott lured her to Rome to play a conniving psychic opposite Lady Gaga in House of Gucci.
ayek first heard about the project before she met Pinault, via her close friend Giannina Facio, who's producing the film and is married to Ridley Scott. (Gucci has made its archives available to the filmmakers.) Now, Hayek says, "the entire thing is very incestuous. It's very funny for me." On set, Gaga assiduously fact-checked the script through Hayek, asking her to verify certain points with Pinault. And Hayek knows several people who remember the witchy machinations of her real-life character, Pina Auriemma. Reggiani's best friend and psychic, Auriemma orchestrated the details of Gucci's killing and ended up serving time in a Milan prison.

My red fur tastes like Coca~Cola My eyes are wide like 🍒 pies I gots a taste for men who are married

Aphasic

The best export from Mexico in the late 20th century. She keeps getting more and more roles as she gets older! It's insane how much her career actually has grown since she started aging. 

Go check out Frida. Frida still is one of the most beautifully shot movies of all time. 

Mother of Puppies

I love that woman! She's amazing and looks hot! :applause:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Cavadour

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Glamourpuss

She's so gorgeous and so likeable. Whenever I've seen her being herself in interviews she seems so nice and her charisma really shines. 

Archived