💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lindsay Lohan stuns for Interview Magazine

noa234

Featured Posts

She really does look amazing. I hope she is doing ok.

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

BlingNotTheMusic

Well hello, let's celebrate that.

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

KURUSHITOVSKA

Can she release Xanax already ffs

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Dr Fudge

She looks healthy! I’m stanning the day she makes her way back into mainstream culture and kills it. Such enormous talent that got sidewinded by life happenings.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

ProfessionalClown

She’s one person I just really hope is doing well rn. She deserves all the happiness she can get.

she look so good in this!!!

Aphasic
1 hour ago, noa234 said:

she looks gorgeous 😍 

Skinny legends stuff only

VasilisVas

She looks good. She low key looked like Liz Gilles from Dynasty and Victorious for those of you who don’t know her. Maybe I’m delusional but looking at the photo fast they kind of resemble each other at least in that particular photo 

StarstruckIllusion

surprised no one mentioned how ARTPOP the shoot is

HotLikeMexico

Honestly this is a serve. She looks stunning and the styling of these images are beautiful.

Fresco

She looks good in the closeup and the black feather texture is a good touch. But I find the crumpled blue sky background to be distracting. The crumple texture draws the eye away from the subject.

In the full length photo, I don't find this "stunning". It's a drab color and is a rather common looking shirt and pants. It looks like clothing worn to a random office, except maybe the pants are too tight for that. My first impression without zooming in was north korean soldier, because of the color, belt, long sleeves.

What did they do to the color of her feet? Did they dip her feet in something up past the ankles? It doesn't look like a shadow to me. Is she or the photographer trying to make a statement about the original art copy that is torn and crumpled around her? I don't really want to compare them.

Archived