💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica & Singles (Dolby Atmos Version)

NuclearMindset

Featured Posts

cold heartedpop
3 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

I feel like Apple got the wrong files or something. Some parts are great but it’s way too demo sounding to be legit. 

I was literally thinking that but it still sounds great

xoxo Feels so good!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vinster13

I feel like the only song that really benefits from this was 911. Most of it it is a miss from me, like they really botched paparazzi. bad romance sounds good so far.  

weed

omg I just started Alice and I already hear a difference

omg!!!!!!! soo exciting. Good production/sound literally gives me adrenaline

omg onto Stupid Love, I feel like I'm experiencing the album again for the first time lol

Karen Smith

Where can I find it? I have apple iTunes but I have just regular chromatica songs 

Bio

I don’t like it. Mixing sounds terrible, like some sounds that clearly were supposed to be on the background are too forward while other more important sounds and drowned. 

Stephen

Wtf Free Woman is like all new vocals:gum:

But yea overall this doesn't sound good it sounds kinda wack actually. I have normal airpods but maybe I need something better to be able to hear it properly?

Probably will turn this feature off.

Stephen

Tbh it sounds like some fan was given access to all the stems and they messed up the levels :toofunny: it's really bad. 

I am very curious as to how it would sound with expensive headphones.

INNA

I’m shocked that Poker Face isn’t already released in Atmos. I hope we’ll hear those really smooth BGVs that have the haunting melody more clearly :udidnt:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, RAHGAGA said:

I've never wanted something so bad! :bradley: 

PG.

Rafau
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

I've never wanted something so bad! :bradley: 

that voice in Free Woman:fatcat:

I'm not having fun tonight

erfaan

Whilst some of the mixes are messy.....1000 Doves, Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Sine are SO much more crisp, dynamic and nuanced. I'm not crying. You are. :giveup:

Daenerys

With my AirPod Pro some songs are hit and miss, with my over the ear beats the songs flow really well, I think it all depends on the earphones you’re listening out of to get the best out of the music. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived