💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mommy Shaming Emily Ratajkowski

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Healed My Heart
8 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

I have no maternal instincts, plus I have autism and hate loud noises and smells. The world is overpopulated as well. As a woman I feel no obligation to have kids, sorry if I'm weird.

You are NOT weird!! Having kids is not for everyone and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

She/her 💗💜💙

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

No one is weird for not wanting kids or not liking kids, regardless of gender. 

Also, mommy shaming over minor things really has to stop. I'm no fan of Emily Ratajkowski's, but like others have said, I'm guessing the picture captured her in the middle of adjusting the way she was holding her child. 

She/Her/Hers

JusKeepBreathin
9 hours ago, Aphasic said:

I'm not offended as I am in awe of her beauty and insane body. This reminds me of Britney and how heavily she was critized over this one picture without knowing any context of what happened.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2Mf_5tTOAegHXRUaI8RH

This is completely different. Britney was being hounded and harassed by paparazzi while holding her baby. That poor girl has never had a day of peace when outside her home. She wasn't posing with her baby in a bikini for Instagram.

The fact that paparazzi would treat a mom holding her baby like this is unfathomable. Also I'm not sure what that guy behind her is doing. If that baby was falling it would have fallen from the top. It wouldn't have slipped out from the bottom.  It almost seems like she tripped trying to get away from the paparazzi and he was trying to make sure she didn't fall with the baby, which is completely different. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Nycboy

I really don’t want to judge her… but she posted those photos herself to her IG. When I saw them I gasped. Girl, what are you doing?! WHY WOULD SHE POST THAT?

GucciGa
2 hours ago, Lady Ava Gaga Max said:

genes and workouts

she posted her post-birth photos 11 days after giving birth ↓
974c6c149a9946fdcf4164c51f523060?width=3760eefb5f68f40c9ec80e13a32cabd38

and this one 1 month after bdd7ab38ef4c25d676f13bfb6e9f1e1b?width=3

See i wouldn't even bother following somebody who looked like this. I don't particularly think it's attractive although I know that to most people she has the "perfect" body. We don't know what cosmetic help or photoshopping she's done. Unless she has something else to offer my timeline besides an unattainable body and bikini pics.... I don't get why it adds any value especially if its just going to make you feel like crap about yourself.

😇

GucciGa
6 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

No one is weird for not wanting kids or not liking kids, regardless of gender. 

Also, mommy shaming over minor things really has to stop. I'm no fan of Emily Ratajkowski's, but like others have said, I'm guessing the picture captured her in the middle of adjusting the way she was holding her child. 

Im not judging the way she's holding the baby. I'm sure the kid is very well taken care of. It's why she posted them. Like when you have millions of followers you must put thought into what you put out there, especially when your aesthetic is your main source of income. So she looked at these pics and said ooh, a great moment from my day... 

😇

Living

No, but then the fact she is posing like an idiot while holding her child like that is pretty bad. 

Franch Toast
8 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Im not judging the way she's holding the baby. I'm sure the kid is very well taken care of. It's why she posted them. Like when you have millions of followers you must put thought into what you put out there, especially when your aesthetic is your main source of income. So she looked at these pics and said ooh, a feast moment from my day... 

Oh, I get that. I wasn't referring to anything you posted. It wasn't the wisest move for her to post those particular photos unless she was intentionally trying to provoke people for attention. 

She/Her/Hers

Aphasic
13 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

I have no maternal instincts, plus I have autism and hate loud noises and smells. The world is overpopulated as well. As a woman I feel no obligation to have kids, sorry if I'm weird.

This has nothing to do with women or men wanting to have babies or not. I didn't realize you had autism and I judged you without knowing you. I apologize. 

Aphasic
3 hours ago, GucciGa said:

See i wouldn't even bother following somebody who looked like this. I don't particularly think it's attractive although I know that to most people she has the "perfect" body. We don't know what cosmetic help or photoshopping she's done. Unless she has something else to offer my timeline besides an unattainable body and bikini pics.... I don't get why it adds any value especially if its just going to make you feel like crap about yourself.

She's been very open about the ownership of women's body and I think she does this on purpose. She uses her body however she wants without caring what others think because at the end of the day we all are the only ones who decide what to do with our own bodies. Besides she's an actual activitist for women's rights and has expressed one thing very loud and clear: her body her choices.

likeitrough
15 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

i’m mostly offended by how skimpy her bikini is

is this a joke? what year is it. 

gypsy101
13 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

is this a joke? what year is it. 

i can almost see her vagina and i don’t like that lol

Knife

Aw, she's holding that thing like the lil inconvenience that it is. So presh. :flutter:

Kattys

I'm offended that the baby looks like an accessory to a pretty picture. I'm over celebs, bleh.

Aphasic
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

i can almost see her vagina and i don’t like that lol

It's her vagina and she can do with it what she pleases. Don't vagina shame her. I am not saying that you do but when it's a men and some see the tiniest of bulges they go crazy but a vagina is upsetting hahaha. 

Archived