💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mommy Shaming Emily Ratajkowski

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic

People are upset with Emily Ratajkowski and the way she holds her baby.

Is it fair to you that people judge her?

93f11bd162b76f5dd28b940cddb1afa9

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYRH44lPq4j6tv5Y89mGz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

omg the first picture I was like ok?? but then scrolling down I gasped lmfao seems very dangerous.... 

Aphasic
5 minutes ago, weed said:

omg the first picture I was like ok?? but then scrolling down I gasped lmfao seems very dangerous.... 

7d7cd52ecf8f211005532631e51bb18d?width=3it seems that someone took a series of photos while she was in the process of holding her baby properly and it gives the impression to some that she used her son as an accessory. She obviously noticed the baby wasn't being held properly and immediately took action as seen in the photos. 

Aphasic
5 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i’m mostly offended by how skimpy her bikini is

I'm not offended as I am in awe of her beauty and insane body. This reminds me of Britney and how heavily she was critized over this one picture without knowing any context of what happened.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2Mf_5tTOAegHXRUaI8RH

Frankenztein

People are so quick to judge moms. People who get offended over stuff like this need to touch grass. 

How the F*CK does she look like that just 3 months postpartum :shocked: Brb throwing my body on a tire fire where it belongs

⚡🐲

Chromatica Island

I always thought she was insanely hot, but not anymore lol

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Aphasic
24 minutes ago, Frankenztein said:

People are so quick to judge moms. People who get offended over stuff like this need to touch grass. 

Agree

Aphasic
20 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I always thought she was insanely hot, but not anymore lol

:triggered:

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

:triggered:

I mean she can't hold her child properly, it's not attractive to me.

Aphasic
6 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I mean she can't hold her child properly, it's not attractive to me.

Because mothers are perfect and everyone knows how not to make mistakes with their children. Ask whomever raised you if they ever made a mistake when you were a baby. I bet you they did. 

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Aphasic said:

Because mothers are perfect and everyone knows how not to make mistakes with their children. Ask whomever raised you if they ever made a mistake when you were a baby. I bet you they did. 

Of course no parent is perfect lol, I wasn't saying shes a bad mother, but the way she's holding her child in this instance is quite alarming, plus I'm not attracted to people with children (I don't want or like kids), thats why I said shes not attractive to me anymore, I'm strange when it comes to attraction sometimes. Sometimes people we have a crush on is not attractive to us anymore, its a natural thing.

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Of course no parent is perfect lol, I wasn't saying shes a bad mother, but the way she's holding her child in this instance is quite alarming, plus I'm not attracted to people with children (I don't want or like kids), thats why I said shes not attractive to me anymore, I'm strange when it comes to attraction sometimes. Sometimes people we have a crush on is not attractive to us anymore, its a natural thing.

That seems weirder than holding a baby with one hand. But to each its own.

Archived