ive seen her youtube videos, her skin is awful. next

You will learn respect!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
5 minutes ago, Kitana said:

ive seen her youtube videos, her skin is awful. next

That's why it's so strange for her to think people who do FOLLOW her will think anything she uses on her face will help them cuz she always has really inflamed skin and acne...this video doesn't help either when it's so airbrushed and filtered to death and the products look so basic and the price is insane...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lottie Winters

This is beyond iconic. The way they are using parody to sell a real skincare is everything…I ain’t buying it tho cuz I’m attached to my products. 

FameHookah

Looks like a parody, i even saw a dic :laughga: gurl these filters i cant.. is she for real?

She still has very bad skin on her vlogging channel, and also got laser and acutane a few months ago...

WTF is MDNA

Helxig

NO! Not her using a clip from her "100 layers of c*m" video :laughga:  and the bottles being arranged like a d*ck and b*lls at 1:20

The thing about Trish is that I don't even know if SHE knows when she's trolling and when she's not. This video reads like an over the top parody of all these skincare lines (now that every mfer is doing a skincare line), but she seems to be working with a small black-owned business that makes good products?

She's just such an opportunist with such a weird online following that even if she doesn't take it seriously she's going to make some big money. She's the weirdest person. You can never tell if you love or hate her :blink:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

pussycat

‘What are you waiting for?’ :selena: That video is so cliché i love them

Helxig
17 minutes ago, pussycat said:

I bet the main ingredient is cum

This one time a product rep for a new hair product line came into our salon offering us free samples of their products, I took the protein treatment home to give it a try, but I googled it out of curiosity before trying it and found out that their whole campaign revolved around the fact the protein was derived from "locally sourced bull semen" :bear: 

I get the idea, sustainable and natural blah blah blah, but I threw it out

Literally cum conditioner

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lampost

Is this actually real? I'm so confused and the website doesn't work for me. 

lmao she doesnt eat healthy, she doesnt wash her face right she uses makeup wipes, she does drugs, she picks on her skin, her skin always looks unhealthy grey and old for a young woman like her, and she thinks she can sell skincare?

Im sorry but skincare is science, it's formulations, I trust old brands that were there for a century or few decades not Trisha Paytas who did meth and doesnt even brush her hair

likeitrough

the labels look photoshopped onto the products on the site :toofunny:

Archived