💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian debuts new face

Rebel

Featured Posts

Aphasic
49 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Simply sad at this point, and embarrassing.

It's her body and face! Critic her hypocrisy on the use of plastic and other issues but what is it to you if she changes her face? Gaga has done it and we have no right to comment on why people decide to change their appearance.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Ok cool

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

pop a 911

At this point she reminds me of Princess Mombi from Return to Oz with all the different heads 

x1080

i’m not real, i’m theatre

DrKindnessKunt1999

To be fair people used to call her “the ugly sister” all the time. I don’t blame her for getting this much surgery. I’m not saying that it’s the healthiest alternative though. 

Gagas lil monster
1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

Serving Michael Jackson:trollga:

She's honestly beginning to look like Janet Jackson

With Peace and love

PartySick
2 hours ago, SharGaga said:

Serving Michael Jackson:trollga:

Some of his were reconstructive :grr: like his nose which was broken in the 70s and the damaged tissue kept getting destroyed by lupus until they were literally resorting to cartilage from his ear to rebuild it:grr: his face also changed shape due to autoimmune disorders giving him a moon face :grr:

But the chin, cheeks, and eyebrows were all cosmetic so you're half right :bear:

OT: I'm of the opinion that this is none of my business and she's well within her right to do what she wants to her own face :gayhat: lile Cher said "if I want to sew my tits to my back, it's my business" :gayhat:

💚

IllusionLover

She's just on her journey™ to become the new Kris Jenner.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

JusKeepBreathin

I used to defend her alot on here because I don't think we should judge this type of stuff. From now on I'm just not saying a word about it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FameHookah
6 hours ago, lasagna said:

i feel like i see the headline "khloe kardashian debuts new face" every month :air:

Gaga in 2015/16 teas

WTF is MDNA

Bambino

And people got mad at my comment in the other thread on her comments about single-use of plastic bottles :smh:

holy scheisse
14 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

At this point she reminds me of Princess Mombi from Return to Oz with all the different heads 

x1080

lmao! 

side note, i watched this movie during quarantine and it was so bad... :bear:

Archived