šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian faces backlash online after going on a single-use plastics

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Angelo Dawson
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

So she's mad at people using single-use plastic bottles when she herself debuts a new plastic face every month?

You realize ā€œplasticā€ surgery isnā€™t actual plastic right? Or you really think you did something? Someoneā€™s personal decision to modify their body has NOTHING to do with their opinions on stuff nor is it a valid argument whatsoever. Itā€™s her body ffs.

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

So she's mad at people using single-use plastic bottles when she herself debuts a new plastic face every month?

C'mon comment on her use of plastic not her looks.Ā 

RahrahWitch

I get her point and it's a positive thing to try share that info to her followers but c'mon as if her and her family don't have astronomically large carbon footprints. She should practice before she preachesĀ :triggered:

BUtterfield 8
33 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Holy f*** I didn't even recognize herĀ :messga:

Ā 

Bambino
4 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Was this neededĀ  not only does it not make any sense, but itā€™s also shaming someone for getting plastic surgery like, what? You could have just pointed out her usage of non-reusable plastic,Ā like others did..

If the gurl can afford getting literally a new face every month, I very much doubt that she cares what the people are saying about her looks, especially when it's not something negative. She embraces it proudly and us making a comment about it, because that's her intention in the first place, isn't shaming.

That being said, I do agree with what she's saying about the bottles, I just thought it's funny coming from a Kardashian.

2 hours ago, Runway said:

Of course the first post had to be some body shaming **** :toofunny:

Nice try but no :shrug:

2 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

You realize ā€œplasticā€ surgery isnā€™t actual plastic right? Or you really think you did something? Someoneā€™s personal decision to modify their body has NOTHING to do with their opinions on stuff nor is it a valid argument whatsoever. Itā€™s her body ffs.

Yes I do but like I said, it's just rather funny that it's coming from a Kardashian :shrug:

2 hours ago, Aphasic said:

C'mon comment on her use of plastic not her looks.Ā 

She's a celebrity. She lives for it. Her comments are indeed valuable tho.

chromaticainmyhead

tbh good for her speaking up about this ! Any start is a good start

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

pachinko
4 hours ago, Bambino said:

:air:

Archived