Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian faces backlash online after going on a single-use plastics

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Angelo Dawson
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

So she's mad at people using single-use plastic bottles when she herself debuts a new plastic face every month?

You realize “plastic” surgery isn’t actual plastic right? Or you really think you did something? Someone’s personal decision to modify their body has NOTHING to do with their opinions on stuff nor is it a valid argument whatsoever. It’s her body ffs.

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

So she's mad at people using single-use plastic bottles when she herself debuts a new plastic face every month?

C'mon comment on her use of plastic not her looks. 

RahrahWitch

I get her point and it's a positive thing to try share that info to her followers but c'mon as if her and her family don't have astronomically large carbon footprints. She should practice before she preaches :triggered:

BUtterfield 8
33 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Holy f*** I didn't even recognize her :messga:

Bambino
4 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Was this needed  not only does it not make any sense, but it’s also shaming someone for getting plastic surgery like, what? You could have just pointed out her usage of non-reusable plastic, like others did..

If the gurl can afford getting literally a new face every month, I very much doubt that she cares what the people are saying about her looks, especially when it's not something negative. She embraces it proudly and us making a comment about it, because that's her intention in the first place, isn't shaming.

That being said, I do agree with what she's saying about the bottles, I just thought it's funny coming from a Kardashian.

2 hours ago, Runway said:

Of course the first post had to be some body shaming **** :toofunny:

Nice try but no :shrug:

2 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

You realize “plastic” surgery isn’t actual plastic right? Or you really think you did something? Someone’s personal decision to modify their body has NOTHING to do with their opinions on stuff nor is it a valid argument whatsoever. It’s her body ffs.

Yes I do but like I said, it's just rather funny that it's coming from a Kardashian :shrug:

2 hours ago, Aphasic said:

C'mon comment on her use of plastic not her looks. 

She's a celebrity. She lives for it. Her comments are indeed valuable tho.

chromaticainmyhead

tbh good for her speaking up about this ! Any start is a good start

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

pachinko
4 hours ago, Bambino said:

:air:

Archived