Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian faces backlash online after going on a single-use plastics

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Khloe Kardashian attempted to educate about pollution, only for users to remind Khloe of her own tendencies to go overboard on disposables, including opulent balloon displays for nearly every event in addition to a pantry stocked to the brim with plastic.

Reality star said in her IG Story:
'So many people tag me in these huge gallon sized jugs of water and I feel awesome because I know people are staying hydrated
There's something that irks me is that I see people taking water bottles and they're just pouring it into the gallon size reusable plastic bottle so they can consume their water for the day. That defeats the purpose because those water bottle are just going to go into a landfill somewhere and potentially cause you know pollution.
We're trying to limit our single usage of plastics, so I think people should just be aware of that. The point of this is yes to stay hydrated, but also to hopefully reduce you know all the pollution.' 

source

Twitter was set alight with commentary as users quickly called out the hypocrisy

43929445-0-image-a-23_1623079514457.jpg195813661-391948015411599-26792925683972195813661-391948015411599-26792925683972

Cockroach of GGD

Bambino

So she's mad at people using single-use plastic bottles when she herself debuts a new plastic face every month?

Rahrahbitchson

She has become very annoying as her face change her annoying self increase with it

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Living

She’s an *****, what’s new?

it was only a few months ago she claimed obvious photoshops of her face where not real by uploading a photoshopped video of her body. 

the best way to combat this is to stop making stupid people rich and famous.:trollga:

Noah

I mean she has a point, she just needs to follow her own advice starting now. I hope she does show change and is eager to continue talking about pollution / maybe making it a passion of hers. I dont get why people shame her plastic surgery / face now, since while its problematic it has nothing to do with that. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

BleepBloop
15 minutes ago, Bambino said:

So she's mad at people using single-use plastic bottles when she herself debuts a new plastic face every month?

Was this needed :air: not only does it not make any sense, but it’s also shaming someone for getting plastic surgery like, what? You could have just pointed out her usage of non-reusable plastic, like others did..

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Noah said:

I mean she has a point, she just needs to follow her own advice starting now. I hope she does show change and is eager to continue talking about pollution / maybe making it a passion of hers. I dont get why people shame her plastic surgery / face now, since while its problematic it has nothing to do with that. 

How is her getting plastic surgery problematic? It's her face :poot:

OT: meh, every human being is a hypocrite and if they say they aren't, then they're a lying hypocrite :oops: she's not wrong tbh. She's also part of the problem.

Everyone's right here :gayhat:

💚

Nobody's perfect, hopefully she changes her habits, but it's also the same people who would travel during a pandemic not wearing masks. They need to find humility in their lives, and to stop thinking they are above others on everything. 

Runway
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

Of course the first post had to be some body shaming **** :toofunny:

GagaSine
51 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

What's the issue with what she said...?

She personally creates a lot more waste and pollution than the average person with her lavish lifestyle, so it is a bit hypocritical to lecture people about single use plastics.

TimisaMonster

Khloe...before you start chastising others for this...you should look at ALL aspects of your own life before you embarass yourself on social media...people are bringing up receipts and dirt from your own account showing how hypocritical you're sounding :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

doja scat

she didn’t lie but yeah i see why people are calling her hypocritical 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

BlingNotTheMusic

Holy f*** I didn't even recognize her :messga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Archived