💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Charli XCX, Grimes as Grimes Metaverse(Super Beta) at the virtual festival

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Grimes, Khalid, Chvrches, and the Killers will headline a virtual edition of Australian music festival Splendour in the Grass, dubbed Splendour XR.

Charli XCX, Phoebe Bridgers, Vance Joy, Little Simz, the Avalanches, Duke Dumont, and Of Monsters and Men will also perform.

There’s the debut of a new project from Grimes, called the Grimes Metaverse (Super Beta), described as: “The voices in Grimes’ head (the art angels from whom all of her creative visions are bestowed) – have formed an AI Girl Group. As technology improves so will they, but Beta version will now be testing in public!”
source

Set for July 24th and 25th, the festival will be available to global audiences on mobile, tablet, browser, desktop, and VR.
The online festival will be immersive for users, and will even include an online medical center to assist anyone who is struggling with their mental health.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/grimes-the-killers-splendour-xr-1176904/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Teletubby changed the title to Charli XCX, Grimes as Grimes Metaverse(Super Beta) at the virtual festival

Archived