💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ricky Martin says he suffer from PTSD after Barbara Walters interview

noa234

Featured Posts

noa234

I never liked her tbh

she always did dirty to Britney and asked Gaga if she has a penis. like wtf?

• noa234 changed the title to Ricky Martin says he suffer from PTSD after Barbara Walters interview
gypsy101

huh i’ve always loved her. i don’t remember this interview though, what exactly did she say?

loathereality

“There is a little PTSD with that” and “suffers from PTSD” are two different things

AURAOFSHEISSE

Didn’t this woman harass Britney and Courtney Love too?

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Emvee

The provocative questions for cheap sensationalism.

Wish Ricky had the courage and support to stand up and say “cut the cameras- deadass. This interview is over.” 

DelusionalGaga

Barbara always came off as rude and entitled. Never liked her on the View either :triggered:

Wet Fire

If I were in his place, I'd be scared too. This is one of the reasons I've always disliked Barbara. She doesn't respect boundaries. 

Head Empty

In Gaga's interview with her you can see how uncomfortable Gaga gets at times. Gaga respected Barbara's reputation and status, but when she asked "Have you had sex with women?" you can literally see Gaga's hesitation and sadness with how the conversation is going.

ZiggyZiggs

I’ll never forget her interview with Gaga. All these artists only put up with her bs cuz she’s a ‘legend’ in the industry. 

Living

I’m sure he does, I know just being asked by family of friends when I was deep in shame was terrifying, can’t imagine that on a public platform when your just not ready. 

I will say, many many years ago (around 10 I believe) she did actually bring this interview and a few others up and said she felt as if it wasn’t appropriate and wish she hadn’t asked. While that won’t help with his PTSD, it’s good when someone feels they have done something wrong and apologises rather then seeing him say this now and then say sorry. 

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

huh i’ve always loved her. i don’t remember this interview though, what exactly did she say?

Barbara has a history of being problematic in her interviews (asking the woman Mike Tyson abused to talk about her abuse while Mike was sitting right next to her, forcing Ringo Starr to talk about the death of John Lennon mere months after it happened despite him asking not to, defending Woody Allen by saying the daughter accusing him of sexual abuse was doing it only because he was up for an award and she wanted to slander him) and this is just one of them. In this interview, she tried to force Ricky to come out as gay on camera in front of the whole world despite him clearly trying to avoid the subject. He was closeted at the time and while there were rumors running rampant, he did not comment on them. She ambushed him with then and kept going with it despite his obvious discomfort. She has since said she regretted it and I'll give her credit for that...but she's overstepped many, many times. 

Kadikaado

If I was Gaga I would have answered her "yes, I have penis, several penises, that's called dildo, don't you?".

It is so weird a famous journalist asking stuff so private to their guests. I wonder how is she so respected?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Chromatislaps

I am not surprised, Barbara is vile and privileged. I hope she gets put in her place.

"little PTSD" what does he mean. I hope he uses the word PTSD right and doesnt mean anxiety. If he's had nightmares, cold sweats, flashbacks and uncontrollable thoughts about what happened since 2000 I would think he went to therapy as it's very hard to live with PTSD. 

These are the same people who say OCD but they mean perfectionism (which are not even similar at all). I hope for his sake he used the word right because it's getting pretty sick to hear people use disorders as adjectives

Archived