Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Vaccinated Gaga

MadreMonster

Featured Posts

MadreMonster

Are you surprised she posted nothing about getting vaccinated? Since she curated that Stay At Home special and has helped raise money for the cause - I was shocked she never mentioned anything about getting vaccinated.

This isn’t dragging or questioning her just to discuss. I don’t think she HAS to at all. It’s her choice to disclose those things.

RAMROD

Why would she need to do that, she is not some gay boys on grindr trying to hook up, where it is prevalent :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Space Cowboy

Probably just not on her mind. I wonder what her schedule looks like, like 8am breakfast 11am meeting w haus etc

Ivy

I thought maybe she got vaccinated early for the movie and maybe she didn't want to make a big deal of it since there were so many people on waiting list

MadreMonster
28 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I thought maybe she got vaccinated early for the movie and maybe she didn't want to make a big deal of it since there were so many people on waiting list

That was my thought!

MadreMonster
32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why would she need to do that, she is not some gay boys on grindr trying to hook up, where it is prevalent :shrug:

I just thought she might want to promote vaccines and their safety by showing she got one. But she doesn’t have to!

GipJo

She already said enough, too many people post their vaccinated certification and call on other to do it, it's getting repetitive, people know she is vaccinated, and seeing her party happily with no mask would make more people want to do it than posting vaccinated scene.

dubstep111
5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

She already said enough, too many people post their vaccinated certification and call on other to do it, it's getting repetitive, people know she is vaccinated, and seeing her party happily with no mask would make more people want to do it than posting vaccinated scene.

Exactly! And to add to this Gaga is never one to follow trends

Zedd

She’s not like other people who would explode if they didn’t post they got vaccinated to make other people know.

Archived