Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disney DRAGGED for being fake woke during Pride Month

Werk

Featured Posts

Don't be shy, Disney. Write an animated film with a gay prince as the main character. :huntyga:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

What's this reaction about?

That that member somehow things Disney's activism is genuine? I'm not even going to try to explain myself or convince any of you on my ideas because your own ideas on this are set and won't change, so my first reaction is to just laugh? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

HuffsAhoy
8 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I agree with you about Disney, but I'm also sad about that gay character in Star Wars. 

But lest remember they had a gay character in Frozen and Beauty and the Beast. 

Let's also remember this was about the time that many gay actors were upset about straight actors playing gay roles. Y'all SJW's got to pick your battles.

They probably decided to cut the scene to not offend gay people instead of cutting the scene to not offend straight people.

I guess I just don't care about gay representation in film because I'm not a film person. More important hills to cry and die on :ohwell:

9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

tenor.gif

You really have zero clue what you're talking about, which isn't shocking since you always seems to be one of those overly offended social justice zealots :billie:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

HuffsAhoy
6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

That that member somehow things Disney's activism is genuine? I'm not even going to try to explain myself or convince any of you on my ideas because your own ideas on this are set and won't change, so my first reaction is to just laugh? 

And whats your proof its not? Sometimes its better to just sit down and keep your mouth shut hunty 

Pennywise
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

You really have zero clue what you're talking about, which isn't shocking since you always seems to be one of those overly offended social justice zealots :billie:

...so I'm kinda offended at the twitter LIBERAL comparison of all things, I'm way more to left than those :poot:

anyways you do you I guess :yennefer:

Pennywise
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

And whats your proof its not? Sometimes its better to just sit down and keep your mouth shut hunty 

You can calm down, your conglomerate overlords won't like you more for defending them :huntyga:

Honestly, I'm not at all surprised at the lack of class consciousness but it is still weird to see :poot:

I don't care for proving my point to you, since I am just about sure you don't ACTUALLY want any proof, you just want to be right and... defend Disney for some reason I guess :huntyga:

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I guess I just don't care about gay representation in film because I'm not a film person. More important hills to cry and die on :ohwell:

10 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Coming to this thread to defend Disney is such a weird way to show that... you are not a film person and you don't care about gay representation and you think that there are more important hills to die on, just so you know :yennefer:

Pennywise

@PartySick does this count as fighting? If so, I'll just stop and leave this thread to capitalists because I don't really want pancakes over this :air:

HuffsAhoy
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Coming to this thread to defend Disney is such a weird way to show that... you are not a film person and you don't care about gay representation and you think that there are more important hills to die on, just so you know :yennefer:

You've still offered zero evidence for your claim. Ive got all night sweetie :yennefer:

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I think there is actually alot of queer representation in Disney movies. Even if sometimes I think they are not what I'd like to see.

To me Hades was queer so was Jafar, same for Gaston's buddy in Beauty and the Beast. The sales man in Frozen that shows his family at the end of the movie it shows him with his husband and kids. Elsa is herself is queer so is Merida. In the Disney show Sofia the First the butler is gay as hell. I mean hello he is voiced by Tim Gunn. 

I really do miss the relationship in Star Wars but I don't think it was malicious in it's intent to censor  gays. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pennywise
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

You've still offered zero evidence for your claim. Ive got all night sweetie :yennefer:

8 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I don't care for proving my point to you, since I am just about sure you don't ACTUALLY want any proof, you just want to be right and... defend Disney for some reason I guess :huntyga:

You can keep waiting :poot:

and also offer your own... evidence, let's say, of Disney being "genuine" lmao :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin
14 minutes ago, Zeth said:

Don't be shy, Disney. Write an animated film with a gay prince as the main character. :huntyga:

I wouldn't mind a super awesome gay uncle that's a soldier or a caretaker of the Princess. Doesn't even have to be the Prince. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

NCgaga

Wait- don’t all major platforms edit their content for different cultures and companies? Hell, they’ve had to put clothes on female pop star’s album covers in The Middle East and Russia- People are never happy and want to waste time being fake outraged about anything they can. 

PartySick
17 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

@PartySick does this count as fighting? If so, I'll just stop and leave this thread to capitalists because I don't really want pancakes over this :air:

I mean...

24 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

This is getting a bit personal :bear:

So yeah, you guys should probs just agree to disagree to keep your skin clear and stress levels to a minimum :flower:

💚

HuffsAhoy

Archived