Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Orville Peck - Born This Way (The Country Road Version)

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Borislshere

This doesn’t hit like the Big Freeda Judas cover. + we already have a country version so this is boring 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, Bolkins said:

Sounds like elvis singing btw and I’m not mad! 

I thought the same thing :enigma: he sounds exactly like Elvis at some points :enigma:

🖤

Love it.

But this version is so much better:

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

Suspiria

Idk why my expectations were so low for this album but I've been really pleasantly surprised by the two covers so far. They're both really high quality, true 'reimaginings' of the original to really reflect the new artist's style.

I'm really excited to find out what other artists are on this and to hear the rest.

HuffsAhoy
8 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Idk why my expectations were so low for this album but I've been really pleasantly surprised by the two covers so far. They're both really high quality, true 'reimaginings' of the original to really reflect the new artist's style.

I'm really excited to find out what other artists are on this and to hear the rest.

I know what you mean! I was genuinely expecting them to just be exact covers of the originals, even though it was clearly announced as re-imagined songs :sweat: I've loved everything so far. I low key wish they were doing more than just a handful of songs tbh. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

This doesn’t hit like the Big Freeda Judas cover. + we already have a country version so this is boring 

But this is the Country version cover. I think there will be another cover for BTW pop version in the reimagined album 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Suspiria
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I know what you mean! I was genuinely expecting them to just be exact covers of the originals, even though it was clearly announced as re-imagined songs :sweat: I've loved everything so far. I low key wish they were doing more than just a handful of songs tbh. 

I was expecting it to just be super bland flavorless piano covers of BTW, Hair, Y+I and EoG. So hearing this full on country version and Big Freedia's bop were a very welcome surprise lol

It is a shame some of the songs won't get covers, but if the rest of them are this high quality I'll be very satisfied.

phantasmas
3 hours ago, Runway said:

The production is really good then the cringe “Latinx” thing ruined it. 83447229-554-A-4-D0-D-ACCD-B46-E79-BA939

agreed.

“latin” or “latine” wouldve been better IMO because not everyone subscribes to “latinx”

plus, a lot of people are quite proud of being cholas/cholos 

the cover is still cute tho so whatever :music:

Darcklighter22

The production is really nice but this is why I'm not Into country the twangy nasal vocals, I can't :sick:

Darcklighter22
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

The production is really nice but this is why I'm not Into country the twangy nasal vocals, I can't :sick:

And how he says beautiful :jase:

S0436

It’s clever marketing really from the label because it makes one really appreciate the Gaga original versions of Judas and Born This Way

Suuus

Its not really my cup of tea but i apriciate it and i do like his voice i would for him and gaga to sing a duet

PlastiscGuy
3 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

But this is the Country version cover. I think there will be another cover for BTW pop version in the reimagined album 

Not really, the other songs are Y&I, MTN, EOG and HURTL :green:

PG.

Archived