Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn shouts "***g*t" to a stranger during a fight

noa234

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

Tbh, as a gay man... I don’t find it offensive personally, to me it’s just a word. A lot of gays use the word so I don’t understand how it can be so offensive when someone else uses it, it’s quite contradictory expecting it to be okay for us to use it but be offended when someone else uses it. If it’s such an offensive word, nobody should use it

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lilbit
8 hours ago, Living said:

Ignorant people are usually stubborn in their ignorance… ‘Born This Way’ :billie:

He quoted me, and then deleted the quote :ladyhaha:

GucciGa

I've seen pretty much nobody talking about this in my timeline. Is it bc he's not very relevant or is he getting pass for other reasons? 

😇

GucciGa
21 hours ago, StuckInMyMind said:

Tbh, as a gay man... I don’t find it offensive personally, to me it’s just a word. A lot of gays use the word so I don’t understand how it can be so offensive when someone else uses it, it’s quite contradictory expecting it to be okay for us to use it but be offended when someone else uses it. If it’s such an offensive word, nobody should use it

I get what you mean and in most ways I agree with you. I never bought into the idea of "reclaiming" a word to use yourself but then freaking out when someone else uses it 🙄. Either it's a bad word and it offends you or its not..... 

Back to this case, as a straight guy Zayn knows damn well that it's a derogatory term and he used it as an insult. I don't know how people can say its OK. Actually I can. They're just making excuses bc they either fancy him or for other reasons... Like I don't think if Liam, Louis or Niall said it that they'd be getting away with it like Zayn is. Harry probably would get away with it bc ppl think he s*its roses 🙄

😇

Archived