đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Love Again

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

No lol. Gaga and Dua have different career trajectories and artistic temperaments. Why bring her into this?

Also, were you even there after the Stupid Love video premiered? I don't think little monster blindly worship anything Gaga does.

OMG I remember the reactions and criticisms out there for the Stupid Love song and the video especially. Have we all forgotten the comments about "shot on iPhone?" So I agree with you about your callout. Plus, I have friends that love Gaga and Chromatica but didn't care for the 911 video even though most people here praised it as a masterpiece and reminded them of how creative she could be just like Bad Romance and Judas.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
6 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Omg i loved it there's something that feels nostalgic... a bit sad... idk but it made me feel. You go girl Dua queen! :flutter:

I liked the slow motion in some aspects. I still love the song but the video was meh for me compared to Physical, Break My Heart and Levitating. I guess because all of those had heavy disco environment presence I had expected something similar. For some reason I did enjoy the clown makeup.

Bio
17 minutes ago, bonelessnugget said:

This site is really fu*king toxic rn with complainers , little managers, and fake fans, I am really happy with Love Again MV, I thought you would be too, but nope, I should have known better, this used to be a site I loved somewhat, but it gets worse everyday and I feel bad for being a fan of Dua and liking the music video even, since everyone hates it, or liking her older stuff even (I know it's silly). had to pour my heart out here and vent. 

Can y’all just appreciate the creativity? Istg if it was Gaga who released this y’all would’ve been trying to find meanings 3 layers deep & saying how the choreo is a slay. If y’all got nothing good to say, keep your damn mouth shut. :huntyga:

JOINED Tuesday at 07:58 AM

Oprah Winfrey Judging You GIF

Mister G
1 minute ago, Bio said:

I've been having a rough morning at work and something about this Oprah gif made me giggle so thank you :runhug:

thisguyN

If the egg fell on the floor and cracked up, and Dua hugged the real horse at the end with clown makeup, the whole video would make such great sense,

but in its current form I don’t get what the hell is going on :cryga:

Werk
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

One of my favorite songs on the album but this video was just not it. I know she’s not the best dancer but her choreographer did her so dirty cause those dance moves just highlighted that she’s not a good dancer.

I don't know if it's relevant to the comment but she said she learned the choreography within 45 minutes, they were filming this between BRITs rehearsals apparently

bionic

#JusticeForLoveAgain because this video is not it :koons:  Love Again deserves better

buy bionic

Agunimon
34 minutes ago, bonelessnugget said:

I’m not arguing with a wall of toxicity, ignorance & blind hatred. Pick another target boo. If y’all feel like it’s okay to be so goddamn negative all the time, I feel it’s okay to clap back at y’all. *Blocked* :bye:

Yes you are. Your entire original post was arguing against "a wall of toxicity" since that was the entire purpose of the post. Expressing your dislike of a video doesn't equate to toxicity, ignorance, and blind hatred. Although there are some Dua haters on this site, many of the members here enjoy her album and have high expectations of her music videos due to how amazing Physical and Break My Heart were in particular. Even We're Good was objectively a great music video from a cinematic standpoint.

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

#JusticeForLoveAgain because this video is not it :koons:  Love Again deserves better

It's not that bad. :shrug:

bonelessnugget
21 minutes ago, Bio said:

Comes to show just how much negativity there is to make newbies call y’all blind-eye-turners.

Most GGD users are just here to criticize Gaga & other pop girlies, especially Billie, Dua, Ava & Katy and make fun of everything they do while ganging up on anyone who complains about the endless negativity. I’m being laughed off this site for trying to start a conversation about this 

No other fan base is this negative towards their fave or others’ success. It’s absolute insanity.

bionic
2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's not that bad. :shrug:

A bit like the Alejandro video...its not a bad video but it is a weird match to the song and doesn't do it for me

I didn't know what to expect for a Love Again video but this is not it

buy bionic

Battle 4 Ur Life

I think it’s cool

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Esteban
1 minute ago, bonelessnugget said:

Comes to show just how much negativity there is to make newbies call y’all blind-eye-turners.

Most GGD users are just here to criticize Gaga & other pop girlies, especially Billie, Dua, Ava & Katy and make fun of everything they do while ganging up on anyone who complains about the endless negativity. I’m being laughed off this site for trying to start a conversation about this 

No other fan base is this negative towards their fave or others’ success. It’s absolute insanity.

You overthink, chill bro ! Don't try to find a suposed established truth about members motivations or about their purposes here. There is various kind of people whit various tastes and opinions. 

You see negativity where there isn't and instead you are creating it. Really, if what you read here is the maximum level of negativity that you can handle online I dont know in which world you are living. 

For example, I have other things to do rather than criticize pop girls for the sake of it or because I enjoy to be mean.. No, I just like to discuss about pop, music, art and culture and of course my opinion is requiered if I want to do it. 

Have a nice day, and if you want to stay here you'll see most of members here are nice

Luke78619

This was cool, defo not my fave but she looked great and it kept my attention 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived