💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Royals Past Racism Outed

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Lilbit
2 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Why are you assuming that I don't think the monarchy has a racist, disgraceful past? See, this is what happens when you don't gush about the sussexes, it must mean that I'm a a racist royalist. Hmm, except that my own country was invaded by Britain and drastically changed forever. We are still dealing with the ramifications. I am not a royalist at all. Prince Andrew is a piece of sh*t and I hope he faces the consequences of his actions. 

With all that said, I'm pretty objective when it comes to the royals. I'm not on their side. But I can also see through the bullshit that Meghan and Harry are spewing. I think it must have been very difficult for Meghan to adapt into that life. It is for everybody. But to  to completely give up your life and career at 36 and expect for it to be smooth sailing was ridiculous. They went too fast. Harry clearly did not prepare her. Why isn't anyone blaming him for not telling her that she needed to curtsey to the Queen even in private until they were on the way to the Palace. How is that the RF's or the staff's fault? 

In conclusion, yes, Britain and the Royal Family have a racist past. And yes, Meghan and Harry are profiting off the institution they claim was so racist that they had up sticks and move to America to get away from. 

I didn’t assume anything. Your posts are still there to re-read if you’d like.
 So you’d rather us be upset that he didn’t teach her to curtsy than what this thread was actually made for? This thread just isn’t about those two..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
3 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

I didn’t assume anything. Your posts are still there to re-read if you’d like.
 So you’d rather us be upset that he didn’t teach her to curtsy than what this thread was actually made for? This thread just isn’t about those two..

People wouldn't be talking about the royals and race right now if it wasn't for Meghan and Harry. So no, it isn't possible to have that conversation without bringing them into it. They've made sure of that. 

😇

Kadikaado

Interesting, but nothing out of the expected from royalty, they basically invented slavery. lol

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Lilbit

People wouldn't be talking about the royals and race right now if it wasn't for Meghan and Harry. So no, it isn't possible to have that conversation without bringing them into it. They've made sure of that. 

No. Believe it or not the world doesn’t revolve around those two. 
The ROYAL FAMILY…you honesty believe everyone JUST became aware of their past? :mark:

Lilbit

Piers, is that you? 

GucciGa
4 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

No. Believe it or not the world doesn’t revolve around those two. 
The ROYAL FAMILY…you honesty believe everyone JUST became aware of their past? :mark:

Meghan and Harry's target audience aka The Crown viewers and certain parts of twitter? Lol, yeah... Pretty much. 

😇

Aphasic
3 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Out of this thread. You are not getting the point of the article and only want to argue in favor of something that only fits your narrative and the bigger picture that is beyond anything Meghan and Harry. 

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Lilbit said:

Piers, is that you? 

I think he has infiltrated GGD just to sht on Meghan because she rejected him. 

GucciGa
1 minute ago, Aphasic said:

Out of this thread. You are not getting the point of the article and only want to argue in favor of something that only fits your narrative and the bigger picture that is beyond anything Meghan and Harry. 

:ladyhaha: dude. you can't just order somebody out of a thread. I've said what I wanted to say. I'm responding to replies at this point. As you can see from my reactions I'm not the only person who thinks this way so we have a right to have our say too. 

And your above reply tells me everything I need to know about why you are getting het up about me talking about Meghan and Harry. Now I'm getting on with my day, unless you want to quote me again... 

😇

Sassy McSass
3 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

This. I did make the inicial comment bringing H&M up, but just as en example of what’s happening. The bigger picture is the Royals have a history of racist attitudes and that’s being brought up to everyone’s attention because it is disgusting and degrading to people that suffer because of that.

As for the user that keeps bringing the subject of Harry and Meghan up: it’s very clear we have very different points of view about that. I don’t know them personally or what they’ve been through privately - and I believe neither do you - so I can’t claim to know the truth, I can only state my opinion about my perception of the situation as an outsider. You have every right to do so as well, but the least I expect in a civilized conversation is respect and that seems to be lacking from your part. For that only I feel sorry that I even brought the subject up, but that doesn’t make me - or anyone else with a different opinion - alienated, as you claimed.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Rj Barker
6 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

The monarchy is trash and always will be. Put them all into a council house. 

:air: you got me. I chuckled.

Aphasic
3 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

:ladyhaha: dude. you can't just order somebody out of a thread. I've said what I wanted to say. I'm responding to replies at this point. As you can see from my reactions I'm not the only person who thinks this way so we have a right to have our say too. 

And your above reply tells me everything I need to know about why you are getting het up about me talking about Meghan and Harry. Now I'm getting on with my day, unless you want to quote me again... 

Bye GIF by Tony Awards

I just did

TasteLikeWhiskey

Is there any chance of anyone agreeing that the stability a monarchy provides is a good thing? 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Bye GIF by Tony Awards

I just did

But you literally can't though 😅 I'm still here. 

😇

Aphasic
Just now, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

Is there any chance of anyone agreeing that the stability a monarchy provides is a good thing? 

Not when the monarchy colonized and created a very unequal and unjust life more millions and millions of people around the globe, that even up until this day are paying the consequences. So NO. 

Archived