💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Royals Past Racism Outed

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

But you literally can't though 😅 I'm still here. 

You said I can't order someone one out, not that I literally remove you. And I did order you out. So whether you remain here or not is irrelevant Piers Morgan. :ladyhaha:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
2 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

You said I can't order someone one out, not that I literally remove you. And I did order you out. So whether you remain here or not is irrelevant Piers Morgan. :ladyhaha:

So, pretty pointless move all around :classy: 

😇

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

So, pretty pointless move all around :classy: 

I learned from you :bye:

TasteLikeWhiskey
47 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Not when the monarchy colonized and created a very unequal and unjust life more millions and millions of people around the globe, that even up until this day are paying the consequences. So NO. 

I live in a colonised country that only managed to get independence from this very queen/state in 1934. 

It is not really working more efficiently. Maybe it is working more 'fairly' in modern terms... But that doesn't really translate into quality of life. 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

TasteLikeWhiskey
1 hour ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

I live in a colonised country that only managed to get independence from this very queen/state in 1934. 

It is not really working more efficiently. Maybe it is working more 'fairly' in modern terms... But that doesn't really translate into quality of life. 

Everyone is so keen on saying something. Why ignore saying something against/following this statement?

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Jase said:

And barely any UK tabloids are reporting on it. Surprising? Not really. :wtf:

The don't want to hurt their tourism. After all, that's all the monarchy has been reduced to. A bunch of people that live zoo-like lives like Harry himself said it. 

Archived