'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Royals Past Racism Outed

Aphasic

Featured Posts

flyaway
20 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

And the US had even worse laws set in place at that time so are we supposed to be surprised by this ?

Maybe CNN and  American media can  focus on their own racist past cuz it seems like of recent they're really bent on proving how racist the royals and it's getting a little tired .

Both racist :bear: 

The US is like the racist kid of the UK...white colonialism at best

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
23 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

This isn't about Harry and Meghan. It's the racists practices of the British Monarchy. Don't get it twisted. 

And Harry and Meghan can do whatever they want to make money. That's not up to you nor to anyone.

As Oprah said very eloquently: asking for privacy doesn't mean to remain silent. 

Lol dude I even quoted someone talking about Meghan and Harry so how can you say it's not about them when they've accused the RF of racism? 😅 

And you didn't answer my question... Why are they keeping the titles? You've just stated that the monarchy is racist, so by keeping those titles and using them to make money thrn Megz and Harry are upholding racism. You can't have it both ways. 

😇

gumzy3000

This is terrible but what is the final outcome of all this? Should England be forced to finally end the monarchy? I think this would be symbolic in the sense that it will show colonization has officially ended - as the British Empire was one of the most powerful in the world once. But, I also think the monarchy is important to British people. They should be allowed to be happy about them as its part of their history - good or bad. But, we should stop giving them a pass for everything and care less about them in general. 

And you can not just say this was a different time period and people did not understand racism back then. The Queen used her power to bypass legislation that prevented discriminatory practices in employment. She went above the law to be a racist. 

trolly troll troll

GucciGa
23 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Meghan Markle and Harry already disclosed those racist pigs. 

But keep the racism alive by using dumbass titles when they're not even officially royal any more. So don't try to say Megz and Harry are any different. If anything they are worse for seeing what the monarchy is and still upholding and promoting it in America while profiting hugely from it. Beyond gross. Its amazing how many of you are so blinkered when it comes to those 2.. You've really swallowed the koolaid. 

😇

Aphasic
30 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Lol dude I even quoted someone talking about Meghan and Harry so how can you say it's not about them when they've accused the RF of racism? 😅 

And you didn't answer my question... Why are they keeping the titles? You've just stated that the monarchy is racist, so by keeping those titles and using them to make money thrn Megz and Harry are upholding racism. You can't have it both ways. 

How does it affect you if they keep their tittles nor not? Maybe they continue to use their tittles to show that not everyone in the monarchy is racist? That's question that only them should answer but I don't see why you keep making it about Meghan and Harry when the article only mentioned them briefly and it's about a totally different subject only related to them by the fact that it proves racism is still alive in the British Monarchy. 

Lilbit
1 hour ago, GucciGa said:

They left bc they wanted to make stupid money in Hollywood. If they hate the "racist, neglectful" institution so much then why are they still clinging on to the title? Hmm? It is because it brings them money and status. Americans fall over them selves for that ****. They are massively hypocritical and I don't believe half of what they claimed bc they've contradicted themselves so many times it's hilarious. 

In 2017, Harry said that when he was suffering mentally William and other relatives encouraged and supported him to get help. He said William had been hugely supportive. Cut to 2021 and he acts like the Royal Family don't even know what therapy is and run away at the very mention of mental health. He, William and Kate created Heads Together, a mental health awareness charity. Yet we are supposed to believe that if MM claimed she was having suicidal thoughts that she's told they couldn't do anything about it bc it's a bad look? Nah. Doesn't make sense. Harry has admitted to seeing various professionals throughout the years. Diana did too. She was all in to alternative therapies in the 90s. Nobody stopped her. 

And it begs the larger question, why did they (like they claim) go to HR about a personal family issue. Harry should have brought her straight to one of those fancy London clinics immediately. Palace staff did not need to know about it besides security. 

Anyway, I digress. RE the Sussexes and the race issue, why are they refusing to give up their titles when they claim the whole institution is racist? 

Do you want to talk about the issue at hand or the two you clearly don’t like? 
I don’t remember them clinging to the titles. Security? Yeah (Which I don’t understand why they can’t pay for their own). They mentioned someone else’s concern over their son’s title. 
it sounds like you came here to say you don’t believe the accusations, and if so just say that…it’s not a good look to say a person’s claims of mistreatment behind closed doors aren't valid. Meg says she felt there was no care for her mental health because of her race (which is what we’re talking about here) not just because. 

Aphasic
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

Both racist :bear: 

The US is like the racist kid of the UK...white colonialism at best

I think the USA has become a very racist adult. They have surpassed their teachers from the UK.

flyaway
5 hours ago, GucciGa said:

But keep the racism alive by using dumbass titles when they're not even officially royal any more. So don't try to say Megz and Harry are any different. If anything they are worse for seeing what the monarchy is and still upholding and promoting it in America while profiting hugely from it. Beyond gross. Its amazing how many of you are so blinkered when it comes to those 2.. You've really swallowed the koolaid. 

This thread is about racism found in some official papers by the Guardian, a British journal, denying ethnic people some titles for the Royal Family. This is beyond Megan and Harry. 

We're discussing how this family represents a colonialist past, which is harmful to society. So there is racism, and we could eventually discuss the very concerning prince Andrew- Epstein situation, but one topic at a time. 

GucciGa
7 hours ago, Aphasic said:

How does it affect you if they keep their tittles nor not? Maybe they continue to use their tittles to show that not everyone in the monarchy is racist? That's question that only them should answer but I don't see why you keep making it about Meghan and Harry when the article only mentioned them briefly and it's about a totally different subject only related to them by the fact that it proves racism is still alive in the British Monarchy. 

Its interesting that those who quoted me are happy to talk about Meghan and Harry as long as it suits their agenda, but as soon as I start pointing out how they actually help to uphold the racist institution all of a sudden we can't talk about them!! 

😇

Better Day

The moment the Queen dies they should be a referendum on the monarchy. I’m looking forward to an independent Republic of Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 With a proper elected head of state. 

Together You And I!

Better Day

The monarchy is trash and always will be. Put them all into a council house. 

Together You And I!

TasteLikeWhiskey
9 hours ago, Sassy McSass said:

No wonder Harry and Meghan chose to leave. This is disgusting.

Why did they leave, do you think? 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

GucciGa
2 hours ago, flyaway said:

This thread is about racism found in some official papers by the Guardian, a British journal, denying ethnic people some titles for the Royal Family. This is beyond Megan and Harry. 

We're discussing how this family represents a colonialist past, which is harmful to society. So there is racism, and we could eventually discuss the very concerning prince Andrew- Epstein situation, but one topic at a time. 

Why are you assuming that I don't think the monarchy has a racist, disgraceful past? See, this is what happens when you don't gush about the sussexes, it must mean that I'm a a racist royalist. Hmm, except that my own country was invaded by Britain and drastically changed forever. We are still dealing with the ramifications. I am not a royalist at all. Prince Andrew is a piece of sh*t and I hope he faces the consequences of his actions. 

With all that said, I'm pretty objective when it comes to the royals. I'm not on their side. But I can also see through the bullshit that Meghan and Harry are spewing. I think it must have been very difficult for Meghan to adapt into that life. It is for everybody. But to  to completely give up your life and career at 36 and expect for it to be smooth sailing was ridiculous. They went too fast. Harry clearly did not prepare her. Why isn't anyone blaming him for not telling her that she needed to curtsey to the Queen even in private until they were on the way to the Palace. How is that the RF's or the staff's fault? 

In conclusion, yes, Britain and the Royal Family have a racist past. And yes, Meghan and Harry are profiting off the institution they claim was so racist that they had up sticks and move to America to get away from. 

😇

Archived