💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jessie J Teasing New Single & MV

Ronlop

Featured Posts

dynamite

I really liked her first album, she was so cool... then she succumbed to the cut hair curse and her music went a bit... :bear:🙂 looking forward to it

RAMROD

A THREAT!! 

BRB CALLING 911!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Starmie25
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I really liked her first album, she was so cool... then she succumbed to the cut hair curse and her music went a bit... :bear:🙂 looking forward to it

The R.O.S.E album is her best though, lyrically. It took a bit but she defs found her groove again. Very keen to hear try pop again. 

Starmie25

She hasn't dropped a pop record in like 7 years. Wow time flies! Glad she's doing better these days, because I was worried a bit about her during the hiatus years. Give us another "Domino" or "DILAD" 👍

Ronlop
2 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

The R.O.S.E album is her best though, lyrically. It took a bit but she defs found her groove again. Very keen to hear try pop again. 

period

It really is her best album.

Considering she's working with Ryan Tedder for this album, I think it's gonna be more pop but not like her early works. 

Starmie25
3 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

period

It really is her best album.

Considering she's working with Ryan Tedder for this album, I think it's gonna be more pop but not like her early works. 

The demo that surfaced on twitter last year sounded very funk, maybe it'll be that one? 

Ronlop
4 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

The demo that surfaced on twitter last year sounded very funk, maybe it'll be that one? 

oh there was a leak? I haven't heard it 

A MESS

am i the only one who thought about that shady tweet???

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

vpez

I didn't like R.O.S.E. that much because of the instrumental/ production. A lot of the songs have a somehow monotonous sound in them that I just can't stand, I don't know how to describe what exactly I mean.
Eventhough I really like Think About That, it might be one of her best songs lyrically, honestly so relatable.

BUT I love her so much, she's an amazing vocailst and artist in general. I've seen here live in 2017 and it was easily one of my favorite concerts ever - the vibe was awesome and she's been so so sweet. :kara:

Edit: I wanted to say that I'm really excited to hear new music from her, but somehow went off, sorry 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Ronlop
7 minutes ago, vpez said:

I didn't like R.O.S.E. that much because of the instrumental/ production. A lot of the songs have a somehow monotonous sound in them that I just can't stand, I don't know how to describe what exactly I mean.
Eventhough I really like Think About That, it might be one of her best songs lyrically, honestly so relatable.

BUT I love her so much, she's an amazing vocailst and artist in general. I've seen here live in 2017 and it was easily one of my favorite concerts ever - the vibe was awesome and she's been so so sweet. :kara:

Edit: I wanted to say that I'm really excited to hear new music from her, but somehow went off, sorry 

Yeah in my opinion, R.O.S.E is her best but at the same time, she could put out something much stronger. I hope that's the case this time! 

And hopefully she's got an actual promotion campaign for this record 

WORLDofGAGA

Can’t wait, her first album always stuck out to me for its message. She truly is one of the best vocalists out there today and she deserves all the success :heart:. The songs instrumental sounds promising :excited2:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived