scottishmonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WhereIsLG7

More room for House of Gucci, Dom Perignon, Haus Labs and Tudor :enigma:

Morphine Prince

Wait, I just realized the dates are mostly in heavily vaccinated countries. 

What is the issue? 

Other artists are touring way before summer 2022. 

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Duke said:

I am DYING at it being Summer 2022. Girl, is it going to even be relevant for fans by then?! Won't the tour need to change quite a bit to feel relevant? Who knows.

Honestly I think people will understand, I think we're gonna see a lot of artists doing tours for 2-3 year old albums, that they couldn't tour when they were released, so i don't think someone is actually gonna care if it's still relevant or not.

Anyways I hope this gives her space to release new content for the album.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

thehanyo

Does this mean the Chromatica Remix album is delayed until next summer, too? If so, they can keep it. So tired of this.

jenniferzsbody

honestly, at this point I just want her to at least make a livestream concert for the time being, even marina is doing one :saladga:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

GerMonsterNotta

Very sensible move 

we still live in a world of uncertainty 

here’s to 2022 and hoping for even more bops before then 

Papergangstuh
4 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

She didn't even bother to tell us about the postponemet by herself...... :madge:

She really hates Chromatica i fear :bradley:

In another dimension: "She can take the time to tweet about it but her team should have made Ticketmaster email us first! What about those Monsters who need their money back ASAP?! :madge:"

Mister G

Okay I ranted and got annoyed for 5 minutes. I'm good now. I don't blame her for postponing. It wouldn't be fair if the 3 US dates got to happen and then the 3 EU shows had to wait until next year. I mean we waited this long to get some semblance of normalcy. We can wait a little longer. Now if she decides to cancel, then whatever but we should give her a chance to either speak on it or see what happens next. Would it make sense to do a Livestreamed concert? Everyone else kind of did something similar so maybe she can too if she wanted?

darkgaga

Now I am sad that it is in a stadium. If it was an arena tour it could have been done earlier...

Andreu

Can't believe so many people are saying they would rather see her cancel the tour altogether :awkney:

Morphine Prince

By summer 2022 the first wave of vaccinated people’s immunity will probably be waning if the shots become an annual thing and we’ll have fresh outbreaks :rip: 

Recipe for disaster if people don’t want to get vaccinated again. 

IllusionLover
12 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

no... but realistically we wouldn't have heard any new gaga music for like two years by the time of the show. hype just dies down.

We don't really know, the remix is *coming* she could probably throw some new songs in there and if the ACT II happens before the tour we would have plenty of music for it, not to mention she has a new jazz album in the way with *probably* some original songs that she's most likely gonna sing on tour just like in the artRave.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

LastNight

Good! Looking forward to next year when she'll have time to plan and execute the tour properly and we can enjoy it with no fear whatsoever 

River

YESSSSSS

I have another year to try to move back to Europe and buy a ticket

thanks gaga love u 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived