Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

username9384747
Just now, MadreMonster said:

Well I’m sorry that happened and I’m not saying it’s not a lot of money, Ticketmaster UK seems to have refunded somebody right above you. So hoping it happens!

It’s not your fault, no need to be sorry. I’m sorry for complaining. It’s just frustrating and I needed to vent. :( I’m hoping this time they will actually give me my refund - I’ll be using that money for groceries. I don’t even have the account anymore that I used for the purchase of the ticket so there’s that as well I need to deal with.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
1 minute ago, Kyle Rankin said:

It’s not your fault, no need to be sorry. I’m sorry for complaining. It’s just frustrating and I needed to vent. :( I’m hoping this time they will actually give me my refund - I’ll be using that money for groceries. I don’t even have the account anymore that I used for the purchase of the ticket so there’s that as well I need to deal with.

I’m sure writing a strongly worded email will help you get the refund. They should be understanding of what is happening!

username9384747
5 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I think this will be eventually cancelled tbh.

Same tbh. I feel like by the time this is actually properly over with, the new era will be upon us.

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, Clarity said:

A lot of artists are postponing tours (Hi The Weeknd

I think we can’t compare him and Gaga,since his after hours was like 2 years old and he officially announced that it’s over but another one is coming.So he will possibly release another album before the world tour 

Suuus
9 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I think this will be eventually cancelled tbh.

Oke debbie downer 

username9384747

OMG THIS IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Thanks for reaching out. The event you are inquiring about has been postponed.

The Event Organizer is still trying to reschedule your event; if they do, your tickets will remain good for the rescheduled date. Hang on to your tickets - we will email you as soon as the new date is announced .Please note that the Event Organizer is not allowing refunds at this time. 

When the Event Organizer cancels or reschedules the event, we’ll notify you of the new status and explain your options. You can always check your Ticketmaster account as any changes to the event or your order status will be posted in your Event Details. If a refund button appears, this would indicate that the event organizer has made your order eligible for a refund. Please be aware that, at this time, we do not have any further information regarding your event. 

For any additional questions, please feel free to check out our FAQ's at http://help.ticketmaster.com.  Thanks for reaching out. 

Siena

I still find it odd how the Chromatica Ball was originally announced before the album was even released, and the tour was going to begin and end less than 6 months later. Without covid, it’s clear Gaga wanted this to be an impactful yet short era that would be done in under a year. Considering she hasn’t acknowledged the album in who knows how long, I’m sure it’ll eventually be cancelled because why would she even care in another year? 

username9384747
Just now, Kyle Rankin said:

The Event Organizer is still trying to reschedule your event; if they do, your tickets will remain good for the rescheduled date. Hang on to your tickets - we will email you as soon as the new date is announced .Please note that the Event Organizer is not allowing refunds at this time. 

When the Event Organizer cancels or reschedules the event, we’ll notify you of the new status and explain your options. You can always check your Ticketmaster account as any changes to the event or your order status will be posted in your Event Details. If a refund button appears, this would indicate that the event organizer has made your order eligible for a refund. Please be aware that, at this time, we do not have any further information regarding your event. 

For any additional questions, please feel free to check out our FAQ's at http://help.ticketmaster.com.  Thanks for reaching out. 

7 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I’m sure writing a strongly worded email will help you get the refund. They should be understanding of what is happening!

Just got an email back from them - look at this!!! This is so pathetic.

buzzkill

Can she just cancel it altogether? Like... at this pace the show has no motive to happen... 

SlaeUrAnus
5 minutes ago, Kyle Rankin said:

I think they will only refund if it gets cancelled.

In my messy era.

Magui
2 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

I still find it odd how the Chromatica Ball was originally announced before the album was even released, and the tour was going to begin and end less than 6 months later. Without covid, it’s clear Gaga wanted this to be an impactful yet short era that would be done in under a year. Considering she hasn’t acknowledged the album in who knows how long, I’m sure it’ll eventually be cancelled because why would she even care in another year? 

Guess need to be done under the year. Without Covid, she would have the enigma shows, the movie to film (presumably more early than what happened).  Regardless the last part of your comment, i don't anything to say, Gaga is the only one that knows about what she wants to do.

username9384747
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I think they will only refund if it gets cancelled.

I’m hoping it gets cancelled then. I hate to say that because I love Gaga but I need my money back.

C1trus

IMO, this could have been the reason why she's silent about the album. She's reserving it next year. At least we'll be having other contents this year. (BTW reimagined, HOG, etc) 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived