💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on TCB: We have to postpone to 2022

scottishmonster

Featured Posts

whoresup

The should really re-name the concert to like Lady Gaga Live 2022 or something because Cheomatica will be 2 years old by then. 

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
9 minutes ago, Bio said:

Don't worry little monsters, Gaga will make up for it by selling you 300 dollar make up box!

She doesn't need to make it up to us. Literally what. Gaga did not cause a pandemic. She is not responsible for people being sick.

Magui

If only she could come to Rock in Rio 2022... I'm just dreaming about it, i know.

Siena

Well I’m relieved that I don’t have to buy plane tickets to Paris this summer and I’ll have more time to save. But realistically the entire tour will probably be cancelled in a few months. I’m sure postponing it is just a way to alleviate the blow and give them more time to figure out when they’re going to officially cancel. 

but...

im secretly hoping LG7 or an EP will come out within the year and then the tour will be a combination of the two. 

Aglaya
1 hour ago, Lilbit said:

Girl…..

she’s been playing tracks from the Fame for how long now? We’re in a pandemic, and it still her latest album regardless. You’re really that ridiculous? :messga:  We all know you’re still gonna be lined up to critique and pick at it whether it begins today or eight years from today….

What? That was not the point. Performing her biggest hits from 10 years ago it's not the same thing as making a whole tour based on a 3+ year old album in 2022. I was trying to say that she'll probably release new music to make TCB feel fresh again, cause there's no way she's singing years old songs to promote a years old album. Fans forget that tours are not gifts for them; tours are ways to make money selling music, so it's pretty clear that something else from the Chromatica era is still coming, cause singing Sine From Above or Plastic Doll when they reach their 3rd anniversary makes 0 sense. I never said anything bad about Gaga or her music, I just said that something is probably coming this next year, so I don't know what are u talking about :sweat:

could mean anything

Lilbit
1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

What? That was not the point. Performing her biggest hits from 10 years ago it's not the same thing as making a whole tour based on a 3+ year old album in 2022. I was trying to say that she'll probably release new music to make TCB feel fresh again, cause there's no way she's singing years old songs to promote a years old album. Fans forget that tours are not gifts for them; tours are ways to make money selling music, so it's pretty clear that something else from the Chromatica era is still coming, cause singing Sine From Above or Plastic Doll when they reach their 3rd anniversary makes 0 sense. I never said anything bad about Gaga or her music, I just said that something is probably coming this next year, so I don't know what are u talking about :sweat:

I genuinely don’t see a problem with it. There’s a global pandemic. I think people can take that into consideration before whining that the album came out 2 years prior + it def isn’t a reason to start begging for brand new music let alone act II. The show is going to be a blast when it happens and fans just have to stop being so unrealistic. “Lady Gaga is in town?! Oh for that album? I’m not going…” 

Luke78619
4 hours ago, Aglaya said:

There’s no whay she’s just performing 2+ year old songs in 20211

Don’t give her ideas  :poot: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Aglaya
8 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

I genuinely don’t see a problem with it. There’s a global pandemic. I think people can take that into consideration before whining that the album came out 2 years prior + it def isn’t a reason to start begging for brand new music let alone act II. The show is going to be a blast when it happens and fans just have to stop being so unrealistic. “Lady Gaga is in town?! Oh for that album? I’m not going…” 

Well, there's a big problem with that lmao. It's not about demanding new music, since I actually love Chromatica and I'm fine without hearing Act II, but thinking that she's just performing Chromatica in 2022 makes no sense at all, at least from a marketing perspective. Artists are starting to go on tour this summer, smaller ones of course, but music is still going and probably returning to normal form later this year. If the tour takes place in May-June 2022, there will be 0 interest on just performing Chromatica songs, cause every other artist will probably have new music by then. I never said Gaga must release something or I'll trash her. I just think something's coming this year cause it makes no sense to be any other way lmao.

could mean anything

Aglaya
Just now, Luke78619 said:

Don’t give her ideas  :poot: 

My bad, I wanted to write 2022 and I did that lmao :bear: 20211 here we goo

could mean anything

James Gibson
48 minutes ago, Magui said:

If only she could come to Rock in Rio 2022... I'm just dreaming about it, i know.

My only hope :pray:

Suspiria
2 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

What are these people gonna do when she's just a touring legacy act with just greatest hits albums?

Isn't she basically that already:bear: since 2017 all we've had is greatest hits shows (yes, JWT was totally a GH tour).

Archived