đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are people on here never happy with Gaga anymore?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I'm not saying we can't criticize gaga on here, but some of y'all go overboard on here

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui

I'm very happy with her... The thing is and learned it after spending a a lot of time on this site, you have to ignore a lot of stuff, a lot of opinions, etc... Ultimate i came to the conclusion that what i personally expect from Gaga, my admiration for her, what i enjoy, etc, isn't the same as everyone else here. Since I don't have any experience with other fandoms i assume that's how fans act with their favorites. So don't give it a lot importance, Gaga is doing wonderfully, so enjoy it and don't let others mess with your mood... in the great scheme of things none of these opinions here matter. Eventually with time some people will probably leave, and i guess others will be here when she does something that they end up liking. 

Space Cowboy

Its healthy for some of us to have opposing opinions but sometimes people can be dramatic in wording

Just A Holy Fool

Little Managers have always been like this. We've been knew...

I listen to the music, not the bling. I could care less what she does. Its her life. 

FameMonster01

Because she just simply doesn't put as much effort into things, like she used to. Which is again fine, but yeah, it's the reason behind why so many LM's are not satisfied.

Note: this does not justify any hatred on Gaga, or saying that she's lazy, she's been doing a LOT of things, however most of them ( when it comes to pop music,merch, etc) have been half-assed

pop a 911

I’ve felt this way since Joanne, it’s constantly

bashed, but it’s one of my favorite albums :messga:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Enigma
13 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

You are one of the most hateful and judgmental people on here, so pot calling the kettle black much? 

Because I don't eat up every single thing she does and people won't get off my **** for it :enigma:

34 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Because we genuinely aren’t a fan of what she puts out or the way her career is going lately? 

Very obvious answer lol, but obviously you live in a reality where it’s inconceivable to dislike things Gaga do and it’s all us being bitter haters or something

The fact that we don`t complain online every second does not mean we like everything she says or does, we just move on with our day I guess. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

HuffsAhoy

It's really a loud minority who are constantly pressed. I felt this way when I first joined back in February and was like "wow, wtf is going on here?" Sadly the members that moan ban together like a wolf pack, so the negative threads are always trending. But, you just learn to ignore it and move on. Once I stopped participating in the vile conversations and engaging with rude members, I began to really enjoy my time here. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Magui
21 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I'm not saying we can't criticize gaga on here, but some of y'all go overboard on here

I sometimes wonder, what enjoyment some people here still have with her and wonder what is going to take for them to stop following her, give her attention be interested in her... I confess if I was disappointed with her as an artist (some even as a person), at least that's what I get from some comments, i probably wouldn't be here (i mean I mostly read and participate on threads about Gaga).  And I do wonder how fandoms work regarding other artists (since I only know this one), i wonder if it's all the same.

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

It's really a loud minority who are constantly pressed. I felt this way when I first joined back in February and was like "wow, wtf is going on here?" Sadly the members that moan ban together like a wolf pack, so the negative threads are always trending. But, you just learn to ignore it and move on. Once I stopped participating in the vile conversations and engaging with rude members, I began to really enjoy my time here. 

I tend to do the same, but today it seemed to be worse lol

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Magui said:

I sometimes wonder, what enjoyment some people here still have with her and wonder what is going to take for them to stop fowling her, give her attention be interested in her... I confess if I was disappointed with her as an artist (some even as a person), at least that's what I get from some comments, i probably wouldn't be here (i mean I mostly read and participate on threads about Gaga).  And I do wonder how fandoms work regarding other artists (since I only know this one), i wonder if it's all the same.

I'm in the barbz fandom and it's pretty chill and not toxic, so...

HiddenWeirdo
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Sorry you feel that way but where does everyone hate it? From what I've seen, most people love the album but aren't happy with the era as an era (which is very understandable).

No it isn't and it shouldn't be. Like, what gives you the right to pretent something from her or any other human being? When you expect nothing and accept everything, you always win.

Of course everybody has an opinion but this is really the problem of this new generation: People think they have to give their opinion about everything. Sometimes it is wiser to just sht tf up. :ohwell:

Enigma
25 minutes ago, Miaa said:

The fact that we don`t complain online every second does not mean we like everything she says or does, we just move on with our day I guess. 

You lose the same amount of time here than anyone else, you just happen to always like what she does. Doesn't make you any better :billie:

Magui
18 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I'm in the barbz fandom and it's pretty chill and not toxic, so...

Well i don't know...  In my idea it's probably cause Gaga is an artist of many talents, who manages to do a lot of different things regarding music, business ventures and now trying to grow a acting career. That probably turns Gaga's fandom in a mix of people that do not enjoy the same stuff. But regardless, by now we already know that's what what she is as a singer, performer, actress, business woman, etc. I mean just look at what she did the last 10 years.

Archived