💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

They are treating BTW as a cash cow instead of celebrating it

Bottom

Featured Posts

FATCAT
11 hours ago, Bottom said:

Maybe not exploit the gay community for monetary gain? Corporations do this all the time and i wish her team didn't go this route

Sis she sells her music, that comes with the territory. 

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

LM‘s “DO SOMETHING FOR THE ANNIVERSARY”

the label: *does something*

Also LM’s “STOP TREATING IT LIKE A CASH COW”

WhereIsLG7

I have to agree with using the 10th anniversary as a means to sell overly priced items, I don't feel any sense of authenticity anymore. Everything's just commercialized, B for effort with those LGBTQIA+ artist covering BTW songs tho.

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, WhereIsLG7 said:

I have to agree with using the 10th anniversary as a means to sell overly priced items, I don't feel any sense of authenticity anymore. Everything's just commercialized, B for effort with those LGBTQIA+ artist covering BTW songs tho.

What’s overpriced tho?

LG666

Lmao why are we even talking about this? Let's move on with our lives, please. 

WhereIsLG7
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

What’s overpriced tho?

everything's overpriced when converted to my country's currency :ladyhaha::bradley:

or we just poor lol

Bottom

I should say, i don't blame Gaga for this, i don't think she is responsible. It is her management like Bobby who arrange stuff and get her to sign off on them, He obviously makes a percentage of all sales and is cheapening her name by doing these cash grabbing partnerships/sales. Gaga does not sit around thinking of ways to profit by selling things to us, her management on the other hand....

srslyepic19

I mean... I’ve been streaming Judas by Big Freedia on Apple Music with the same subscription I already had... they might be making 5 cents from me?

If anything it has me and my friends talking about the BTW album again which wouldn’t have happened without any new music. Her merch has been expensive this is nothing new. 

VTV
11 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

We got 10th Anniversary album with LGBT artists to promote and celebrate them, on a pride month

Versace is doing things for her foundation that helps people, so obviously it's not going to be cheap

And her merch has the same prices as every other artist's web store 

Again, what do you want?

This.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

PropaGaga
55 minutes ago, Bottom said:

I should say, i don't blame Gaga for this, i don't think she is responsible. It is her management like Bobby who arrange stuff and get her to sign off on them, He obviously makes a percentage of all sales and is cheapening her name by doing these cash grabbing partnerships/sales. Gaga does not sit around thinking of ways to profit by selling things to us, her management on the other hand....

I don't really understand the negative here. You realize these deals that you find so cheap are what give you music videos and performances, right? Album campaigns don't just happen on their own for free, and record labels only gives an artist so much budget to work with. You can imagine that's not much in a climate where album sales are virtually non-existent. There are hundreds of people that Gaga has employed in her immediate circle. Not just when it comes to the professional aspect of her life, either. There seems to be this idea that she's paying, like, 5 or 10 staff around her so they can pocket some extra cash but, no... she's a full on brand with people working all over the world for her – some handling the most minuscule day to day tasks you can think of. And that doesn't even account for when she's touring, and there's even more people in addition to her core group who literally keep the wheels turning. People you wouldn't even think of.

There isn't a single aspect of Lady Gaga (or any artist for that matter) that isn't attached to some sort of branding deal, whether you realize it or not. It's been like that since the beginning. If she doesn't want to do something, she's not going to do it. It's okay to admit that she probably isn't too bothered by the idea of making money; she wants to be comfortable, especially considering her mental and physical health. She's certainly earned and deserves it. The idea that there should be someone to "blame" in the first place for doing what they were hired to do is so bizarre.

M i K E Y

ok can we calm down now and find someone to leak professional BTWB footage?

M i K E Y
2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

What’s overpriced tho?

the pillow :ladyhaha: but still imma get it as soon as I have started my job

Bottom
2 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

I don't really understand the negative here. You realize these deals that you find so cheap are what give you music videos and performances, right? Album campaigns don't just happen on their own for free, and record labels only gives an artist so much budget to work with. You can imagine that's not much in a climate where album sales are virtually non-existent. There are hundreds of people that Gaga has employed in her immediate circle. Not just when it comes to the professional aspect of her life, either. There seems to be this idea that she's paying, like, 5 or 10 staff around her so they can pocket some extra cash but, no... she's a full on brand with people working all over the world for her – some handling the most minuscule day to day tasks you can think of. And that doesn't even account for when she's touring, and there's even more people in addition to her core group who literally keep the wheels turning. People you wouldn't even think of.

There isn't a single aspect of Lady Gaga (or any artist for that matter) that isn't attached to some sort of branding deal, whether you realize it or not. It's been like that since the beginning. If she doesn't want to do something, she's not going to do it. It's okay to admit that she probably isn't too bothered by the idea of making money; she wants to be comfortable, especially considering her mental and physical health. She's certainly earned and deserves it. The idea that there should be someone to "blame" in the first place for doing what they were hired to do is so bizarre.

Gaga is worth $150 million, her entire team are millionaires, miss me with trying to make out like they are struggling artists. 

FrederickSpears

This is what they do for anniversaries

My only complaint is the merch is very overpriced, so not buying it. I will buy the cd.

Archived