Featured Posts

Doily Skull

I’m loving her stuff so far!!

~staying stupid through my holy days~

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

I think it’s important to recognize that Billie has commercial success without a commercial sound, which is profoundly rare/unusual for the industry. Not in a mean  or malicious way, but I doubt her commercial success will be sustained for very long for that exact reason. Because her success was astronomical, however, she’ll always have a fan base and I hope she stays true to herself and makes music she likes. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Sneaky Oliver

I liked Your Power but I guess it’s safe to say her album might flop at this point :enigma: I was expecting a Bad Guy level of bop for this single. Maybe it’s lost cause anyways.

I can see they will pull the “the REAL lead will come NEXT” strategy until one of her new songs sticks 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

urgirl

I guess I'm an outlier thinking the songs from this album are her best. bad guy and similar songs are just too childish and cringe. these ones are great smoking music, more mature and cool with a great flow

NCgaga

I like the music too. Your power is a good song. It’s not a bop. At this point I’m not sure if she is trying to show her artistic side and make good music, or serve bops. She is definetely an enigma in the pop music industry. 

this is not where I thought she would go Karen

forgot she came from YouTube era, good luck to her hope i'll care again

DenDenTired

I think I figured out what’s off about it(for me at least).

The song and the video are individually good but don’t really work well together. The video makes it look like a banger when it’s not so it comes off weak. The song itself is so pretty and sounds mature for her. 

lolitamuse

i love Billie but I can see this being her sophomore slump. 

I agree that she's like Lana - she'll make music for her fans but I think after this album she'll stop being the "it" girl because this sound won't sustain her for much longer in the forefront of the music scene

Archived