❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
new music

Billie Eilish - Lost Cause (out now)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Can I ask what you're referring to? Was she involved in some racial controversy or something?

no lol I just don’t like the song so I slurred it

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

So after a few hours I like it better. It’s definitely a grower. 

It’s still not what many people were expecting though. 

nightadieu

This might be my favorite Billie Eilish song. I got so bored with her sentimental songwriting and Lost Cause is super confident. I like that for her :)

7 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

no lol I just don’t like the song so I slurred it

That’s gross

TRILL MONSTER

Damn....I’m glad i grew up stanning gaga cause baby these new artist just don’t know how to give... it......

idk....she needs a longer break to really transform herself not just her look but to experiment with new sounds...maybe work with new people other than her brother 

enissa11
21 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

That’s gross

bu she did appropriate from black culture and hip hop and made it quirky with her white ass tho hahaha 

Mad Architect of Light

BlingNotTheMusic
16 hours ago, Dominic said:

It's a no from me again 😅. I keep trying to like her music but so far nada - I think im just not a fan of her voice. Production is brilliant as always though. 

This is exactly how I feel about Taylor :billie:

OP: The song and video are a VIBE and yes totally Fiona Apple I'm so here for this. 

(I actually thought it was going to be trip hop like Portishead the whole song though...)

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

StarstruckIllusion
37 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

That’s gross

I asked 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

bu she did appropriate from black culture and hip hop and made it quirky with her white ass tho hahaha 

It will never end if we play this game.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

enissa11

not you all comparing this with Fiona Apple... her production is way more luster and interesting aand she SINGS!!!

Mad Architect of Light

Galagala

All singles after Everything I Wanted were underwhelming. Her music sounds more special than Olivia, tho. 

enissa11
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It will never end if we play this game.

:ohwell:

Mad Architect of Light

alsemanche
1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

not this :toofunny: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

StrawberryBlond

Song's growing on me more with every listen, but it's watching it with the video that's a bit distracting and jarring as the tempo and flow don't seem to match. I don't mind her changing her image but are her fans feeling it? I really thought she'd be making a bigger impact with new music. Every single she's put out since My Future, even if its gone top ten, just hasn't stuck around or even been widely talked about which surprises me considering how many subscribers she has on YouTube and Spotify and how her fans seem so diehard.

n1kos

Hmm it's not bad but i think Billie is like Lana Del Rey... 

Both have a specific way to sing and unfortunately they are "trapped" to the same genre of music, they can not change their music style as Gaga does for example!! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Archived