Your Power is on the charts for 4 weeks and itā€™s already at the 60s mark.Ā 

And here he goes being negative againĀ :yennefer:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
23 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Or maybe....just maybe...sheā€™s making music for herself?Ā 

I will say, I donā€™t get why people think Billie is an artist who wants to appeal to the GP and does what they want. She used to have a relatively small fan base who loved the sound sheā€™d make, and after blowing up and gaining millions of fans, people are telling her to change her soundĀ 

Sheā€™s not gonna change her sound to momentarily please the GP, sheā€™s gonna do what she wants, like she always has been done, and I imagine she wouldnā€™t care if she went back to being just herself and her small loyal fan base :nick:Ā 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Cello

Love the song!Ā 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

Bio
59 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

And here he goes being negative againĀ :yennefer:

How am I being negative when itā€™s not even an opinion, itā€™s a fact. The song underperformed. I said I like the song, you have my permission to like it too since youā€™re so desperately out for my approval. Putting your clown ass on my ignore list nowĀ :vegas:

edengowon
27 minutes ago, Bio said:

How am I being negative when itā€™s not even an opinion, itā€™s a fact. The song underperformed. I said I like the song, you have my permission to like it too since youā€™re so desperately out for my approval. Putting your clown ass on my ignore list nowĀ :vegas:

whether or not something underperforms is subjective :triggered: unless you have access to reports which state the EXACT expectations of interscope records and billie herself. otherwise it's only underperforming when compared to your standards/expectations.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

RAMROD

Song sounds like a shade to her ex, Q :billie:

If you know you know, see The World's A Little Blurry

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Bio
9 minutes ago, Melancholia said:

whether or not something underperforms is subjective :triggered: unless you have access to reports which state the EXACT expectations of interscope records and billie herself. otherwise it's only underperforming when compared to your standards/expectations.

Well I canā€™t speak for Billieā€™s or Interscopeā€™s expectation but IĀ can compare it to her last effort and I can see reactions online. Thereā€™s still a lot of interest in her but her last song did not grab everyoneā€™s attention.

edengowon
Just now, Bio said:

Well I canā€™t speak for Billieā€™s or Interscopeā€™s expectation but IĀ can compare it to her last effort and I can see reactions online. Thereā€™s still a lot of interest in her but her last song did not grab everyoneā€™s attention.

i'd argue that doesn't mean much. she's still getting top tens and she was EVERYWHERE during the wwafawdwg era. she's at a more stable level of success now, compared to the ridiculous, huge degree of success she was experiencing in 2019. she's not flopping by any means, in fact i'd argue she's still performing better than average, it's just people are always gonna compare her numbers to her stupidly popular debut, when she could make half as many sales and still be hugely successful.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

StarstruckIllusion

an improvement over the Wh!te Powerā€¦ but the song n vid is stillā€¦ no.Ā I think Iā€™m officially over her now

Magic Mike

I like it but decidedly not my favourite from these recent singles.Ā But still a good song!

RAMROD

Could this album is her break up album? That's why the mood is low?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ššššŠšš—ššŒšš’šš—šš šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ ššœšš‘ššŠšššš˜šš  šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš’-šš’-šš’-šš’šššš‘šš...! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

tyler k
6 hours ago, Melancholia said:

y'all are so dramatic.

i really like this. the issue is that everyone expects something maximalist when such a big popstar releases a new song and when it's so stripped back, you're all disappointed.

my second favourite of the four.

agreed.

I love this, even more than Your Power which I already really liked. My fave after My Future, really excited for this album and the directions she's taking everything.Ā 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Suspiria
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

an improvement over the Wh!te Powerā€¦ but the song n vid is stillā€¦ no.Ā I think Iā€™m officially over her now

Can I ask what you're referring to? Was she involved in some racial controversy or something?

Archived