💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Billie Eilish - Lost Cause (out now)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Yeah not feeling this one either...the lazy whisper vocals don't match the video...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

It's a no from me again 😅. I keep trying to like her music but so far nada - I think im just not a fan of her voice. Production is brilliant as always though. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Anderson123

I like it, kind of chill vibe. I love Billie's ballads but there's something about songs like Therefore I Am, Lost Cause and My Future that I enjoy more. I mean Billie is not a POPSTAR and people tend to forget that and expect her to have this huge comeback single when her music has always been quite chill. Bad Guy was the fifth single from her debut album and that was just a lucky one, they didn't expect it to explode like that.

Born This Way

It’s ok. I really don’t think I’m gonna like this album like the last one.

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy

CyanDante
10 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Exactly!

It's reminiscent of early 2000's coffeehouse/folk pop, too. The sound is recycled (as all sound is, tbh), but it has the spin of her voice and style. "Boring" doesn't always equate to bad. Nora Jones, Feist, Fiona Apple - all of these women have the "same" sound throughout their discography and still serve every time. 

This is nothing like Norah Jones or Fiona Apple. :laughga: 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

alsemanche

Second listen (on spotify this time) and I like it more than the first listen. I feel like it's gonna be a grower 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ThisGuyTony

It’s not bad but the vocals don’t match and flow with the production that well.

I think she needs to stop working with Finneas and branch out tbh. 

austincola

Not sure how I feel about it so far. Only heard a snippet and will have to listen to the whole thing to give it a fair review. 

So far, “ Everything I wanted” has been her peak for me. 

VTV

She's intentionally doing this you guys.

But as long as she's happy, we're happy. Glad shes out now.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Cameltoe Chariot
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s not bad but the vocals don’t match and flow with the production that well.

I think she needs to stop working with Finneas and branch out tbh. 

This is the biggest problem and I don't know if it's going to happen without a fight.

Billie uses her brother like a security blanket, and Finneas has his claws dug so deep into Billie's career... it's not a good situation in my opinion because it's clearly starting to hold her back.

Has she ever performed without him on stage next to her? It's so odd.

TheSlash
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

This is the biggest problem and I don't know if it's going to happen without a fight.

Billie uses her brother like a security blanket, and Finneas has his claws dug so deep into Billie's career... it's not a good situation in my opinion because it's clearly starting to hold her back.

Has she ever performed without him on stage next to her? It's so odd.

Since when is performing with your brother odd? She clearly enjoys working with him. If she wants to continue to work and perform with him, it's fine in my books :shrug: .

OT: I think it's a cute summer bop, but I also think it'll grow on me. I'm looking forward to this album :pray: .

Ew, David!

weed

Music video gives me very 7/11 vibes, song is chill seems like a smoking song lol

Archived