đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

music news

Dua Lipa Love Again Music Video Friday

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

Kadikaado
1 minute ago, TheFame Monster said:

I mean you’re complaining that an artist is still releasing singles off of an album that continues to see success…

Well, I am not complaining, I am exposing my opinion that the rest of Future Nostalgia is whatever, Levitating needed, sorry if I am blunt, that's just how autistic people are, I don't sugarcoat things. And yes, she is being overexposed.

But anyway, thanks for all the karma you guys are giving me.

tenor.gif?itemid=10125970

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
1 hour ago, Spyro said:

Are you talking about the Your Woman sample?

Hide contents

Wow. This song is not outdated at all. It's been more than thirty years and it still slaps hard:pawsup:

Property of @Whale

Kadikaado
39 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

dua haters mad lmao

i do kind of wish Cool would be a single but this is a great song too

Henny, I am not a hater, as a matter of fact I follow Dua Lipa since Blow Your Mind (Mwah), I just think she is getting too much attention, she is everywhere and we know that doesn't good. I like half of Future Nostalgia (that she already released as singles) and I don't think there's any song good enough to be released anymore. If my opinion bothers you, it's not my problem.

a8e2ef792e233493c9a25b39b8238952.gif

gypsy101
5 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Henny, I am not a hater, as a matter of fact I follow Dua Lipa since Blow Your Mind (Mwah), I just think she is getting too much attention, she is everywhere and we know that doesn't good. I like half of Future Nostalgia (that she already released as singles) and I don't think there's any song good enough to be released anymore. If my opinion bothers you, it's not my problem.

you’re clearly mad though. plus there are several good songs that have not been singles, like Cool and Pretty Please. and yes, Love Again.

she should release the Normani version of If It Ain’t Me and also Love is Religion, it’s sad that she hasn’t

Kadikaado
Just now, gypsy101 said:

you’re clearly mad though. plus there are several good songs that have not been singles, like Cool and Pretty Please. and yes, Love Again.

she should release the Normani version of If It Ain’t Me and also Love is Religion, it’s sad that she hasn’t

I am as cool as I can be. I just think the rest of FN is mediocre, deal with it. It's just an opinion, not a d*** you don't need to take it so hard.

tenor.gif?itemid=18709160

Anderson123

Back when the album was released my instant favorites were Physical, Love Again, Levitating and Hallucinate so it's really cool to see that after a year of success and B-Sides and everything, she's still going to release a music video for it when I thought it had no chance anymore. I'm sooo excited!

2 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Honestly, this song is not even good, she doesn't have anything else from Future Nostalgia to keep milking, she should record new songs or look for some songs that didn't make the final cut that are good. I love her hard work, but she is overexposing right now.

I think Love Again is one of the best tracks

Luke78619

apparently it might be directed by the guy who did the physical or BMH video, I can’t remember which,  but either way I’m hyped for another serve 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

a8e2ef792e233493c9a25b39b8238952.gif

Well, maybe she’s just releasing a video for the fans to keep them happy and interested in the era :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

gypsy101
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

I am as cool as I can be. I just think the rest of FN is mediocre, deal with it. It's just an opinion, not a d*** you don't need to take it so hard.

check your earbuds i guess

Kadikaado
34 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

check your earbuds i guess

And you

90a2045d486f167955523dc3aae1fd20.gif

LMFAO

NichuuB
3 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

And you

90a2045d486f167955523dc3aae1fd20.gif

LMFAO

Sis, you being so sassy today. Maybe you're spending to much time on Bcharts:ally:

Property of @Whale

Kadikaado
Just now, NicoB said:

Sis, you being so sassy today. Maybe you're spending to much time on Bcharts:ally:

Gurl, do you believe I never entered that place. But yeah, I am being sassy, but its so rare  when I have the chance of using these iconic gifs and catchphrases so I am taking the opportunity and use them.

It's like, if you come for me don't expect me to stay quiet.

I love Hallucinate, Break My Heart, Don't Start and like Physical, the rest of the album to me is a lot of fives ou of ten.

frenchgagadian
3 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

Well, I am not complaining, I am exposing my opinion that the rest of Future Nostalgia is whatever, Levitating needed, sorry if I am blunt, that's just how autistic people are, I don't sugarcoat things. And yes, she is being overexposed.

But anyway, thanks for all the karma you guys are giving me.

tenor.gif?itemid=10125970

People still using “autistic” as an adjective for crazy, weird or mad is offensive and deeply outrageous. Words matter, even if you have autism.  Go away. 

Archived