Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

DJWS & Tara to discuss ARTPOP with fans on @TriconOutsold's IG Live

GagasEarCondom

Featured Posts

Ghost Face
2 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Wasn't she just at a born this way celebration a few days ago? Partying with fans? Could have sworn that was her.... 

Didn’t I say 'almost no'? Could have sworn that I did 

Wave Goodbye GIF by EUX Compagnie d'Improvisation

It's an honor.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GucciGa
1 hour ago, Alice 911 said:

Didn’t I say 'almost no'? Could have sworn that I did 

Wave Goodbye GIF by EUX Compagnie d'Improvisation

I saw that. But she has been active recently so your latter sentence still seems unreasonable. 

😇

Healed My Heart

I don't want to add negativity, but I do really want to discuss this. I just don't love the push for Act II. I know everyone's saying this particular event is just a chill discussion about the album, but the underlying goal appears to be to hype the public push for Act II.

Of course I want the music (ARTPOP is f*cking amazing) but unless Gaga is the one leading the push for it, it feels wrong to me. I understand other creatives were involved in making this album (producers, writers, etc.) but, at the end of the day, it's Gaga's name on the album and her discography. She has always been very intentional with her art and the arc of her career and it feels wrong to try to pressure her into this release without her spearheading it. I know at the end of the day it's more about pressuring the label, but still - Gaga doesn't appear to be the one saying "keep asking for this, let's get the label to release it!" All I have seen her say is that her heart is warmed by how much love fans are showing ARTPOP (nothing about wanting to do Act II). Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Unless Gaga's vision truly is to revisit this era, it feels wrong to me. If I were an artist, I wouldn't want to get publicly pressured into doing a project. Just my opinion and gut feeling.

She/her 💗💜💙

ChicaSkas
On 5/31/2021 at 1:00 PM, Sandrology said:

@GagasEarCondomThank you for sharing my Video <3 Could you please be so polite and add my original video to the tread?

My friend, did I piss you off? 

It says you've issued a copyright warning on me. I can remove it. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Freud
5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

My friend, did I piss you off? 

It says you've issued a copyright warning on me.

I DMed you on twitter, as it was not possible to DM you directly on GGD.

https://ibb.co/fD5nhJj

I'm not pissed off, I tried to talk to you in private but you didn't respond. Next time when you post content that is not yours, make sure you credit the person that created the content, thats what bothered me. I'm sure you didn't mean any bad, let's find a solution. I wrote you on twitter...

ChicaSkas
42 minutes ago, Sandrology said:

I DMed you on twitter, as it was not possible to DM you directly on GGD.

https://ibb.co/fD5nhJj

I'm not pissed off, I tried to talk to you in private but you didn't respond. Next time when you post content that is not yours, make sure you credit the person that created the content, thats what bothered me. I'm sure you didn't mean any bad, let's find a solution. I wrote you on twitter...

I apologize profusely. My DMs have been full for a long time, as a moderator I get a great deal of queries.

this shall be removed, I meant no harm, but I did download it to preserve the story. (I did not know you were the creator of the story when I downloaded it from Tricons’ page. )

As an archivist, the impulse is naturally preserve first, worry later. With the mortality of Instagram stories being set permanently at a 24 hour clock, the time was ticking.

@Sandrology , forgive the rambling excuses, I’ll get it removed now.

—- Katharine aka Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagasEarCondom

ARTPOP week starts tomorrow and ends next Friday

IGNITE THAT ENTHUSIASM

WOOOTTT :woot:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

GagasEarCondom

Pride Month gonna be iconic this year

Trans Day Of Visibility Gay GIF by Identity

ARTPOP recognition once more

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Reginald

I'm all for this ARTPOP resurrection by Haus members.

Tbh Gaga isn't doing anything interesting currently, so let's enjoy it! :popcorn:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived