red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

weloveheragain

here for iT 

back off dj shadow white haters

Youtube Video GIF by tyler oakley

free woman demo in my veins

weloveheragain
10 minutes ago, Nano said:

I can't wait to hear Tinnitus, Sire, and Tea!!!! ACT II is here!! :excited2::excited2::excited2::sara::nooo:

Hide contents

Smile GIF by Katy Perry

yass me too

ps: hi :v:

free woman demo in my veins

Putang Ina Mo

As much as I love ARTPOP and DJWS' works, this is getting too tiring. It's only interesting if he throws some never been heard facts or stories about the creation of the album or about Act II, not state something we already know.

Edit: Sorry for being negative. I thought he held another listening party just like the last time. OP didn't clarified it earlier/the previous title was misleading – I didn't know it was a simple IG live with a little monster.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

littlepotter

You guys are being so negative for absolutely NO reason. None at ALL except for some rep points maybe. This is a fan who went out of their way to organize live discussions with interesting people and a performance by drag artists, out of their love for the music. Your response is shitting on them and for what? Why are we even in this fandom if we're gonns scoff at anyone actually making effort to create events and community moments? 

chaeri pls

GagasEarCondom

Gaga has zero issue with the attention the album is getting and even said it warmed her heart and is happy we are celebrating something that once felt like destruction

Hes been a long time friend of hers and has been showing her support and promoted her other works as well 

Hes no angel (I remember the trolling back in the day :neyde:) but its his work as well

They both shared joy over the attention this is getting

Yall are acting like hes forcing Gaga in a room to make act II (which she herself agreed to talk to him about) 

Even he stated no promises are made

Think about it, imagine your hard work being shamed for years and finally getting praised after all this time..you would be excited as well 

If anything Gaga is probably happy seeing her fans and a friend of hers gathering to celebrate something that was once treated like garbage which she actually showed support for

Everyone keeps saying that hes encouraging us to pressure Gaga when he actually said to make our voices louder so the people who have authority can hear

He told us to be kind to her

These are the same people who have been slamming her online for not promoting Chromatica 

But when ARTPOP comes up god forbid 

Ill Twerk to the same TEA snippet for eternity

You will not silence me!!!! :ladyhaha:

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

littlepotter

Also not y'all acting like DJWS organized this? This is a fan event and they asked him and Tara to go live with them. They agreed. I truly do not understand y'all

chaeri pls

littlepotter

@GagasEarCondom maybe you should make the title a little less misleading. This is not a DJWS event, he's just going live with some fans during the event because they asked him. 

chaeri pls

GagasEarCondom
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

@GagasEarCondom maybe you should make the title a little less misleading. This is not a DJWS event, he's just going live with some fans during the event because they asked him. 

Got it ill fix it!

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

ChicaSkas

Fantastic. I'm super happy this is happening. I saw the promo on his story last night. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas changed the title to DJWS & Tara to discuss ARTPOP with fans on @TriconOutsold's IG Live
ChicaSkas

@GagasEarCondom hi there friend

I changed your thread title for clarity :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SuperSunset

So many negative comments because the man is trying keep his promise? If you are not interested then just leave it instead of making useless assumptions about him or gaga .Some of you acting like you know everything and believe your own delusions 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived