💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JLo having a blast with her exes after break up

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

She really said Yolo and gathered all her exes to remind them where they ****ed up:vegas:

Marc Anthony 

On Thursday, Jennifer Lopez was spotted at the W Hotel in Miami Beach, chatting with her ex-husband Marc Anthony over coffee, according to a source. Lopez and Anthony have had an amicable relationship since their split in 2011 as they co-parent 13-year-old twins Max and Emme.

Last month, a source told PEOPLE that Anthony had "been comforting" following her split from Alex Rodriguez in April.

E2bjGcIX0AI2XYj?format=jpg&name=medium

Ben Affleck

Earlier this week, Affleck, 48, and Lopez were spotted at a Miami gym.

"They were holding hands, hugging, kissing. They weren't trying to hide the fact that they were together," a source said about the couple's gym sighting. "They are very much into each other and being together."

E2dCj9uXoAEnvtr?format=jpg&name=900x900

Diddy 

Now Diddy is also wanting to be part of the reunion list by posting a Throwback of them two 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jennifer-lopez-spotted-getting-coffee-204521562.html

Hottie Detector

Bambino

inb4 it's business related where she thinks she'll record a song with diddy; the spanish version with marc; and gets ben to appear in the music video.

l48s42u.gif

GucciGa

Can't believe she's in her 50s and still hasn't learned that you never go back to your exes... 

😇

A MESS

this is me talking with all my exes in order to understand how hellish is it to have to put up with me

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

imnotyourbabe10

While I understand some of the humor in the celebrity gossip and romantic life stuff, I really sometimes feel badly that people give her such crap over her decisions to stay in touch with exes. Seems harmless about Marc Anthony, especially.

We live in such a toxic culture around break ups and romantic life. It permeates song lyrics and daily conversations. I know it stems from being hurt—I just would never talk **** about another human being that I had loved. I personally couldn’t live with that.  It seems quite paradoxical that we speak of love and kindness, but can be so quick to talk crap because someone js an “ex.” It’s one thing if someone was emotionally and/or physically abusive - and you’d never want to talk to them or revisit things. I totally get that. If a split was amicable or reconciled with forgiveness, like it seems to be with her ex-husband Marc, then why perpetuate the negativity?

I know it’s different for everyone, I just would hope that people start to see each other‘s humanity in relationships. Because relationships are really about 2 people (sometimes more) coming together to try to make their connection and love work. Sure, it may involve some compromise, but it should never involve censorship or repression of yourself and needs. It’s a tricky balance, and I hope we stop slamming each other in and out of love. It’s the easy way out to say “F U” to an ex. It takes a big heart and self awareness to love your fellow humans, even if the relationship hurt.

I guess my perception comes down to my existential nature. How likely is it that we all are on a cult site,  spinning on a rock that is hurling through an arm of the Milky Way galaxy in our universe? The same goes for relationships, for me. How unlikely was it that our paths would cross? I have a hunch that our paths cross for a reason. 

Anyway, here I am philosophizing on a Jennifer Lopez thread on GGD  :ladyhaha:

I wish to be like her on my 50s. 

“I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”. - Lady Gaga

Aphasic
6 minutes ago, Tony said:

I wish to be like her on my 50s. 

Lots of people wish to be her on their already 20s hahaha. No offense to anyone but people nowadays are like 18-19 and literally look close to being in their 30s

BUtterfield 8

Marc Anthony is literally her baby daddy? Ain’t nothing happening there

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Aphasic said:

Lots of people wish to be her on their already 20s hahaha. No offense to anyone but people nowadays are like 18-19 and literally look close to being in their 30s

She should play the little mermaid. :ladyhaha:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

2 hours ago, Aphasic said:

OMG YES! I saw a video of a guy which he claims he’s 22. But he looks like 28 or something 

“I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”. - Lady Gaga

Kimmo
3 hours ago, BloodyMary08 said:

She is getting inspiration for her next album!

Maybe she is releasing a series about her life and needs to go over all her previous romances for references :oprah:

Hottie Detector

Archived