:

celeb

Ava Max gets dragged for her hair, she drags back

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
4 hours ago, Lighter said:

i feel her. only old people know elton john songs

She is a) not that young anymore and b) works in the music industry & Elton is a big and important part of it. This is basic knowledge and quite embarassing for a musician/singer. :bear: She could've at least googled a bit before going to events like that.

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK
2 hours ago, NicoB said:

Everyone talks about Barbara Streisand but I guess I have never seen this woman or heard any of her musics:air:

4847662-6251043-Gaga_posed_for_a_picture

You probably are more familiar with her and her music then you realize. Like Gaga, she won an Oscar for the theme song she wrote for her remake of A Star Is Born.

In Gaga's 60 Minutes interview they cut between Gaga's interview and an old interview with Streisand where they both are ordering the camera men where to stand and where the lights need to be. They are both ridiculous divas, in a great way.

33 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

But also when presented with a question like that your mind can just freeze.

Hell, when I was being interviewed I struggled to name an easy thing like „my spirit animal“ or my literal hometown. When you are nervous/put on a spot this can happen. 

I agree, she couldve just froze!

enissa11
3 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

In what way this is true

If you don't care about the classics, but you have talent and your own vision

You are still good to go

Is the lack of knowledge going to change the fact that your music is great? No

Is having knowledge going to stop your music from being shitty? No

Also, classics like Elton's songs or Madonna's are just popular music from the past

Not everyone was listening to mainstream

they just said it was a sign, it is certainly a sign, in order to be creative you have to have varied references, you can't create art from a void, your vision is always shaped by the ones before you.
It's not knowledge about music in the academic sense, it's just about listening to music...
Ava may be talented bu she doesn't have a vision as an artist anyway, her music it's just uninspired cookie cutter pop music

Mad Architect of Light

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I love that iconic cut. Ppl will shut up and take a seat :)

I don't get why people are so annoyed with her hair. I mean, it's not practical or cool but its her persona trendmark.  

Property of @Whale

js4754394o9823

you can't create music from a void, but you can be inspired by other things than classics from the past
i don't listen to ava, at all
but in general
not knowing elton john's music doesn't mean anything, at all
+in this case, she was clearly just nervous

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

enissa11
14 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

you can't create music from a void, but you can be inspired by other things than classics from the past
i don't listen to ava, at all
but in general
not knowing elton john's music doesn't mean anything, at all
+in this case, she was clearly just nervous

yes but given that ava was claiming to love and admire him so much, and then she still isn't even able to name one song because she "forgot" them... Come on,  still being nervous would you forget all gaga songs for example? not even the ones you've been obsessed with, but also her hits??

Mad Architect of Light

FATCAT
7 hours ago, Lucas said:

The only Elton John song I can name is Your Song and that's only thanks to Gaga covering it. Can't blame her tbh, we all know he's a legend but we don't care about him apparently :sweat:

Let me hide my playlist of like 20 songs :triggered:

Purr more, hiss less.

Wolf Boy

She is only in the headlines for clap backs or meltdowns over bad album sales...

ladygagafan1234
9 hours ago, OMonster said:

Just watch the full interview from above and she's so awkward/uneasy about her hair, fashion, ect. She doesn't come across like she's happy with any of it. It's fake.

So, one moment/spell of anxiety or whatever it is means her whole persona is fake? riiight. She's been famous for a little while, I'm sure she's comfortable. She's a grown adult.

OMonster
23 minutes ago, AVATAR said:

So, one moment/spell of anxiety or whatever it is means her whole persona is fake? riiight. She's been famous for a little while, I'm sure she's comfortable. She's a grown adult.

It's not 'just' that one moment at all. Her entire persona is fake. She is very clearly uncomfortable in every interview she's ever done. She doesn't 'believe' in the persona she has created.

subtext / fantasy

Archived