'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Little Mermaid Halle, shares pic with Jonah for his Bday

Kimmo

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
16 hours ago, Aphasic said:

Anyways he's cute but he looks older than his age. 

IMG_20180429_164503-01.jpegJONAH-10180-copy-e1569781499254.jpg

That's me at 32 and down below the actor at 26. He's very good looking but definitely doesn't look his age 

And that a studio shot with "perfect" lighting and touch ups. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

And that a studio shot with "perfect" lighting and touch ups. 

Mine too (hahaha joke) :ladyhaha:

He is very handsome but so far the pairing does not seem to have huge chemestry. When is this movie coming out? I feel like it's been for EVER since the news were announced and still nothing. 

Kermit the frog
15 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What argument? Where did you get the impression that I'm remotely interested in changing your mind?

Help :air: I told you the fact that they cast her 2 years ago and everyone and their mothers already debated this miss kermit. How this triggered your anti-woke tirade, I have no idea but good 4 u or sorry that happened 

Sweetheart i dont care whether anyone debated this 50 years ago, i saw this today. Sorry that I'm not up to date with Disney castings i guess:rip:

There was no tirade, just genuine puzzlement. 

Galvon
7 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

Why is Ariel black? 

They probably casted a black girl because they knew a lot of people would be talking about it. But from what I've heard she just really fits Ariel and she has a beautiful voice. Also her skin color doesn't really matter to the story. I guess she will still have red hair.

Aphasic
20 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

The picture she posted did him soooo dirty

90f4cac7672701612d5a20f319c7b032.jpg

JONAH-10180-copy-e1569781499254.jpg

I'm sure it wasn't intentional but she made him look like his father. Are they done filming?

Archived