celeb

Little Mermaid Halle, shares pic with Jonah for his Bday

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCgaga

All the people in here preaching body positivity in other threads, but laying in to this guy....it’s the hypocrisy for me.

Arcadia
6 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

All the people in here preaching body positivity in other threads, but laying in to this guy....it’s the hypocrisy for me.

He looks perfectly fine

OMonster
23 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

Bad lighting is an understatement. I have less wrinkles and I'm 9 years older.

Those aren't wrinkles - they're expression lines. Big difference.

subtext / fantasy

Shipper

I love crinkly eye smiles. They are so expressive and you know they are smiling when it reach their eyes even with a mask on. 

:kara:

And Halle looks so much like Ariel and i love this casting. 

Anyone can look a decade older with bad lighting, and vice versa. The photo is so candid and you don't get unfiltered REAL photos like that anymore. Just enjoy it for their nice smile and the fact that the both of them are enjoying themselves.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Aphasic
8 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Those aren't wrinkles - they're expression lines. Big difference.

Anyways he's cute but he looks older than his age. 

IMG_20180429_164503-01.jpegJONAH-10180-copy-e1569781499254.jpg

That's me at 32 and down below the actor at 26. He's very good looking but definitely doesn't look his age 

ToxicHot

I was about to say..... this movie is FULL of horrible casting choices :billie: until I saw someone post (much better!!!!) photos of him here.

Well. Hopefully the movie won’t be THAT bad.... :ohno:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

LaLuna

The fact that he looks like 20 years older than her makes me uncomfortable :fatcat:

gypsy101
58 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I was about to say..... this movie is FULL of horrible casting choices :billie: until I saw someone post (much better!!!!) photos of him here.

Well. Hopefully the movie won’t be THAT bad.... :ohno:

how can you tell if a movie will be good or not just based on a photo of the guy 

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Aphasic said:

Anyways he's cute but he looks older than his age. 

IMG_20180429_164503-01.jpegJONAH-10180-copy-e1569781499254.jpg

That's me at 32 and down below the actor at 26. He's very good looking but definitely doesn't look his age 

his jawline is objectively more defined/squarer than yours which most people equate with maturity and more round face shapes with youth/more childlike. 

ToxicHot
4 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

how can you tell if a movie will be good or not just based on a photo of the guy 

That’s not the point I was making, like at all. I was basically expressing how I didn’t really like the casting.

And then I said, I hope the movie won’t be THAT bad......but not necessarily because of only poor casting choices.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Chaymie
8 hours ago, FentyGa said:

i actually really love this casting! i love halle’s voice, so i can’t wait to hear her sing part of my world

and the ah ah ahhhhhhh part! 

Chaymie

JusKeepBreathin
10 hours ago, Chromatography said:

i thought that was a father and his child at first :deadbanana:

I know. This is ridiculous. They better make him look younger on film or something. 

I'm not taking my nieces to see some grown ass man trying to get with a 13 year old. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived