'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Olivia Rodrigo’s 'Sour' Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart

Kalinda

Featured Posts

Kalinda

Almost 300k units and the biggest week of the year with just 11 tracks, very impressive!

Kalinda
1 minute ago, Aphasic said:

So what happened to the competition BTS?

That's for the Hot 100 (song chart) where Butter by BTS is predicted to debut at #1 due to strong sales.

plane jane
3 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

That's for the Hot 100 (song chart) where Butter by BTS is predicted to debut at #1 due to strong sales.

I really hope they will remove their sales, because why they did this to Dua, but not BTS :oprah:

Chromatography

this is shocking to me how she became such a cultural phenomenon after drivers license. she’s very talented, although i found the album to be kind of one note 

Taylucifer

it's what she deserves:sis:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Aphasic
22 minutes ago, Kalinda said:

Oohh

SharGaga

My favorite album from 2021. I can relate to every lyric. It's nice to hear the perspective of sometimes being bitter post break up. Usually break up songs or all about 'don't start now' or 'im better without you' etc lol. She's like the perfect mix of Taylor Swift, Billie and Lorde but her voice trumps all three in my opinion. She is an amazing emotive vocalist and her voice is distinctive and beautiful! Also her enunciation is crystal clear. Congrats to all her deserved success!:vegas:

Archived