Demi Lovato debuts mullet

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lilbit

Where are the mods tho???

We can be redirected to a stream for 2+ days, but we can’t monitor hate and gross language. Hmmm…

Roboboy
3 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

It’s a trend so Demi HAD to jump on it. I’ve saw a packet of cards that is more original than them. 

i'm sorry it's a hairstyle.....there are millions of people with mullets.......y'all don't attack people for having long or short hair? jesus CHRIST

Roboboy
7 minutes ago, Aphasic said:

I think she looks awesome. 

*they :)

1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Let her have a damn mullet?????? Some of these comments are vile

Them*

Lilbit
3 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

y'all don't attack people for having long or short hair? 

They do though :selena:

Glamourpuss

You can dislike a hairstyle without insulting the person wearing it. I don't like mullets either but I think Demi actually suits it. 

its cute, have we seen it before? yes, we need a new hairstyle trend cause this mullet is everywhere for real :cryga:

Aphasic
7 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

*they :)

I think they look awesome. I forgot they changed their pronouns. Sorry

Better Day
11 minutes ago, LG6IsHere said:

i'm sorry it's a hairstyle.....there are millions of people with mullets.......y'all don't attack people for having long or short hair? jesus CHRIST

Demi is known to jump on trendsetter it’s a popular hairstyle. Demi did it to fit in. 

Together You And I!

Saint Hollywood
21 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im so over Demi, kinda gave her a second chance for this era, but following trends for the sake of it, Im not into it. Also her songs are mediocre 

This is like the third or fourth time I’ve seen you use the wrong pronouns for Demi since they came out as non-binary. It’s clear that you’re doing it on purpose. Please respect them and other people who go by they/them pronouns. (That goes for everyone honestly.) It’s the bare minimum.

ALGAYDO
26 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im so over Demi, kinda gave her a second chance for this era, but following trends for the sake of it, Im not into it. Also her songs are mediocre 

They go by them/they

LaLuna

I don't care who you are, mullets are a big no-no for me. Ugliest hairstyle trend ever. It should've stayed in the 80s where it belongs.

Franch Toast

They look great. As long as they're happy, who cares? 

She/Her/Hers

Archived