Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato debuts mullet

COOOK

Featured Posts

Better Day
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

You are really so unnecessarily vile and rude toward someone who has literally done nothing wrong. You need to get a hobby. 

I’ll stop being rude to them when they stop attention seeking and being “triggered” over every little thing. 

Together You And I!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I don't think anybody here would disagree.  :bradley:

I mean at the end of the day, I guess we all do since we're sitting on here debating a celebrity's hairstyle :lmao:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

PartySick
19 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I will NEVER understand how you all can be so cruel when they literally were so close to death from a drug overdose. They've been and continue to go through so much like mental health issues, eating disorders, cutting, and substance abuse. So tasteless GGD...do better.

It's definitely because they've made some pretty ridiculous accusations and messes themself (themselves? someone let me know :messga:). Like accusing Gaga of glamorizing eating disorders with Swine at SXSW or going after that yogurt place for displaying sugar free cookies. Like, they're a whole ass mess and I'm not surprised people don't like them. Hell, I don't like them either :rip:

But I agree that we should have empathy for their mental battles, including substance abuse. Lots of members here have been through similar things or are going through them right now, maybe a little kindness thrown Demi's way would make them feel better :shrug:

Mullets are still atrocious though and I'm not sorry for that :huntyga:

💚

PartySick
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I mean at the end of the day, I guess we all do since we're sitting on here debating a celebrity's hairstyle :lmao:

I like to imagine GGD is a reality TV show and we're all main characters. Pan the camera over to me hiding in the stock room at work trashing mullets :ladyhaha:

💚

5 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I’ll stop being rude to them when they stop attention seeking and being “triggered” over every little thing. 

What do you want Demi to do? Not go out in public if they cut their hair? They're making an appearance on the red carpet at an event, they literally have to put themselves in front of the camera lol, they're not gonna put a paper bag over their head :duck:

It's HAIR lol, they're allowed to wear it on their head and celebs are allowed to be in front of a camera, that's part of their job and purpose in entertainment.

You're being so over-the-top in this thread honestly

⚡🐲

HuffsAhoy
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I like to imagine GGD is a reality TV show and we're all main characters. Pan the camera over to me hiding in the stock room at work trashing mullets :ladyhaha:

That's exactly how I imagine this forum and honestly it makes it all the more fun 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Better Day
4 minutes ago, PEZ said:

What do you want Demi to do? Not go out in public if they cut their hair? They're making an appearance on the red carpet at an event, they literally have to put themselves in front of the camera lol, they're not gonna put a paper bag over their head :duck:

It's HAIR lol, they're allowed to wear it on their head and celebs are allowed to be in front of a camera, that's part of their job and purpose in entertainment.

You're being so over-the-top in this thread honestly

I just wish Demi wasn’t constantly seeking attention and following trends just to appear edgy and “original” 

Together You And I!

Meruk Holland
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's definitely because they've made some pretty ridiculous accusations and messes themself (themselves? someone let me know :messga:). Like accusing Gaga of glamorizing eating disorders with Swine at SXSW or going after that yogurt place for displaying sugar free cookies. Like, they're a whole ass mess and I'm not surprised people don't like them. Hell, I don't like them either :rip:

But I agree that we should have empathy for their mental battles, including substance abuse. Lots of members here have been through similar things or are going through them right now, maybe a little kindness thrown Demi's way would make them feel better :shrug:

I'm pretty sure either "Themself" or "Themselves" works, but "Themselves" is considered more grammatical among certain people and institutions. I would personally argue that "Themself" is more accurate, since its singular, parallel to "Yourself" and "Yourselves".

GucciGa

It's OK when styled but that must look a mess first thing in the morning 

😇

enissa11

tbh demi looks amazing with it, this trend suits them better

Mad Architect of Light

Enigma

Y’all found a way to have discourse over an haircut :ladyhaha:

Lilbit
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I really really value GGD for the entertainment and social aspect, but it ruins the experience when I see so much negative commentary. There are an infinite amount of spaces where people can share their negative commentary on pop culture. The least we can do is enforce guidelines that Lady Gaga could associate her message with here. 

Lilbit
2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Y’all found a way to have discourse over an haircut :ladyhaha:

GIF by Brittany Broski

Bio

They look like they mean business. I hope there isn’t any independent yogurt shops in their way.

Robo Ga

I worry for them :/ seems like they’re never happy and always looking for something to fill the void. Ever since I watched the documentary about their overdose I realized we will truly never know what’s going on behind the scenes in someone’s life and to show them compassion. I have the same urge as many of you to poke fun at them (bc let’s be honest... some ridiculous choices have been made) but I’m holding back just because I actually worry about their mental state and I worry that we will regret being savage towards them. I fear that people only care about online bullying after it’s too late. 

🤖⚡️

Archived