OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato debuts mullet

COOOK

Featured Posts

Better Day
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

They look great. As long as they're happy, who cares? 

It gives them attention that Demi desperately seeks. 

Together You And I!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Ok so Demi isn't a trendsetter and cut their hair into a style other artists have already had. Why should they be mocked for that? I feel bad for them that every little thing they do is scrutinised so people can have something to criticise. We all know the struggles Demi has had and I think a mullet is a silly thing to get bothered about. Let them live. 

TheSlash

Imo, mullets never looked good. On nobody. Not even when they first trended :neyde: .

Ew, David!

Phlop

I just feel like they are disingenuous with their identity. Even coming out as non-binary seems like they want attention. I’ll respect them as a person but I just don’t think it’s legit.

BYE

Better Day
24 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Ok so Demi isn't a trendsetter and cut their hair into a style other artists have already had. Why should they be mocked for that? I feel bad for them that every little thing they do is scrutinised so people can have something to criticise. We all know the struggles Demi has had and I think a mullet is a silly thing to get bothered about. Let them live. 

It just come across desperate and attention seeking 

Together You And I!

HuffsAhoy

It's actually a great look on them! 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

It looks pretty good on Demi IMO? Has a decent texture/wave for that cut so far. I think lots of different hairstyles complement their face shape well; they're lucky that way!

Miley really rocked her mullet :queenga: She's so cute

⚡🐲

Meruk Holland

Jesus Christ, Demi just appeared with a new hairstyle and people are calling them attention-seeking for it. Like god damn, can't it be that they just liked the style and wanted to try it for themselves. I remember back when coloring your hair purple was a big trend, I did it too, not because I wanted attention, but because I liked how it looked and wanted it for myself. They didn't put out a press release for it, a news outlet just went out of their way to report on it as if it was a big deal. Is it really attention-seeking, or are people just mad that Demi is getting attention?

What's wrong with attention-seeking anyway? Are we forgetting exactly what forum we're on and who it's dedicated to? Which pop star was it that was always anticipated the most at award shows because everyone knew that she'd be wearing some "crazy" and "attention-seeking" outfits, likely multiple outfits no less? The same pop star who wore a meat dress as a statement that no one in the general public remembers because it was so shocking that she wore a dress of meat?

Lilbit
1 hour ago, Miss Dolly said:

It just come across desperate and attention seeking 

Please elaborate. You + other users have filled this thread with that notion. I need examples of Demi repeatedly following viral trends, or seeking attention. 

but don’t include the kind of attention all celebrities are seeking. :yennefer:

One day all of this hate might destroy this person and we will have threads about how sad it is to lose them. Disgusting. 

Lilbit
Just now, Clownmatica said:

One day all of this hate might destroy this person and we will have threads about how sad it is to lose them. Disgusting. 

THANK YOU! 

Makes me wonder if an artist these users degrade (god forbid) were to harm themselves what would happen to the pages of hate documented on this site. It’s a really bad representation of multiple communities here. 

Better Day
6 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

Please elaborate. You + other users have filled this thread with that notion. I need examples of Demi repeatedly following viral trends, or seeking attention. 

but don’t include the kind of attention all celebrities are seeking. :yennefer:

Every little thing they do is just to stay in the lime light. 
they even had a song which was a meme “Sorry Not Sorry”. 

Together You And I!

Lilbit

Demi’s celebrity status somehow makes it impossible for them to somehow stumble across this thread and seriously be affected. 

Lilbit
2 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Every little thing they do is just to stay in the lime light. 
they even had a song which was a meme “Sorry Not Sorry”. 

Is that not in a sense part of their contractual obligation/job? Stay relevant? 

and that song (while I’m not a fan of Demi’s) was actually kind of cool. It’s a bop, and the GP loved it. Didn’t feel like a meme at all. 

Better Day
10 minutes ago, Lilbit said:

Is that not in a sense part of their contractual obligation? Stay relevant? 

and that song (while I’m not a fan of Demi’s) was actually kind of cool. It’s a bop, and the GP loved it. Didn’t feel like a meme at all. 

It felt very forced to me. They even jumped on a song with a Latin singer after the success of Despacito

Together You And I!

Archived