Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande's tattoos are missing

COOOK

Featured Posts

GagasEarCondom

Theres only one possible answer

Ariana has been abducted by the illuminati and her clone has taken over

"escucha las palabras de las brujas" (dont mind me Im just possessing DJWS'S Hard drive for ACT II)

Agunimon

Could this be a sign that she's getting into Christian pop music? :bradley:

COOOK
57 minutes ago, GagasEarCondom said:

Theres only one possible answer

Ariana has been abducted by the illuminati and her clone has taken over

We'll know on 6/1 :bon:

Chaymie

I saw a random tiktok saying it's because she's apparently doing screen tests for Meg in the Live action Hercules. A reach tho. But if it's a screen test that the public will never see, why would they feel the need to cover it up? lol 

Chaymie

JusKeepBreathin
25 minutes ago, Chaymie said:

I saw a random tiktok saying it's because she's apparently doing screen tests for Meg in the Live action Hercules. A reach tho. But if it's a screen test that the public will never see, why would they feel the need to cover it up? lol 

Weird how I just saw Hercules  for the first time last night and she would be perfect as Meg. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5096707

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chaymie
8 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Weird how I just saw Hercules  for the first time last night and she would be perfect as Meg. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5096707

YASSSS and this too! 

So

Chaymie

Pharamon

Why would you ever cover a tattoo with makeup? And no, an 'aesthetic' is not a satisfactory reason...

Chromatography
6 minutes ago, Pharamon said:

Why would you ever cover a tattoo with makeup? And no, an 'aesthetic' is not a satisfactory reason...

she covered them for her wedding, so yes, aesthetic is a valid reason. getting a tattoo can be for aesthetic purposes, just as covering up can be.

anyway, if she removed them, there would be much more scarring/“raising” of the skin for awhile after removal. so it’s just makeup. 

Thomas P
6 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I hate everything about that look omg :toofunny:

I- this is one of my all time favourites. She’s padded to the gods and has got the quaff of a quality queen. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived