💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran's lead single for new album is "really, really different"

COOOK

Featured Posts

Andreu

Sometimes I wish it was acceptable yo say this about others as well here :haroon:

OT: lets hope its better than IDK and anything on the collabs album

Helxig
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Why’s his head so damn big in that picture?

It grew 5 times bigger when he got famous and women suddenly wanted him :billie:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Cello

Didn't he retire? 

she/her 💗 free my mind

VasilisVas

Inb4 you all come back and praise him and crown him king of Pop when the “very different” single does come out. :ohwell:

CAPRISONGS

watch it be the same generic stuff he always puts out

Pennywise

Ha dark pop era :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

GucciGa

Lol watch him outstream all your favs 😂😂😂

😇

alsemanche
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

Lol watch him outstream all your favs 😂😂😂

a lot of people can outstream a lot of favs and their music is still bad so 0 points were made :trollga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

GucciGa
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

a lot of people can outstream a lot of favs and their music is still bad so 0 points were made :trollga:

Considering his record sales, Streaming numbers not to mention his tour sales (biggest tour ever) and who likes him enough to collaborate with him I don't think he needs to worry... 

😇

alsemanche
Just now, GucciGa said:

Considering his record sales. Streaming numbers not to mention his tour sales (biggest tour ever) and who likes him enough to collaborate with him I don't think he needs to worry... 

I mean 6ix9ine has high streaming singles too and fans who stream him to hell and back, and he has collabs with Nicki Minaj (a big artist as well), and he still is pretty sh!t music-wise (and as a human being). Same goes for many artists who chart high and sell a lot. Numbers don't reflect quality, and they don't change the fact that Ed makes some of the most basic and uninspired music out there. 

GucciGa
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

I mean 6ix9ine has high streaming singles too and fans who stream him to hell and back, and he has collabs with Nicki Minaj (a big artist as well), and he still is pretty sh!t music-wise (and as a human being). Same goes for many artists who chart high and sell a lot. Numbers don't reflect quality, and they don't change the fact that Ed makes some of the most basic and uninspired music out there. 

He makes very popular music. You can't argue against that. I mean... Considering his insane streaming numbers, some of y'all who profess to hate him are definitely crying in your rooms to Thinking Out Loud. Don't lie!! 

😇

alsemanche
Just now, GucciGa said:

He makes very popular music. You can't argue against that. I mean... Considering his insane streaming numbers, some of y'all who profess to hate him are definitely crying in your rooms to Thinking Out Loud. Don't lie!! 

I can assure you that I have never ever streamed a single song by him :laughga: Again, popularity doesn't equal quality, plenty of popular acts are bad 

Archived